13.) Interview

Harry's POV

We will have a live interview this evening as I always thought. Normal. Typical.

I still didn't know who will interview us but again, I think its just anyone.

"Harry?" I heard Liam at the other side of the door.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Paul said we need to go now!"

"On the interview?" I asked.

"Yeah. Come on. We're gonna be late." then I heard his footsteps walked away.

Its just 2:00.

**

We entered the room where we're gonna interview at until I saw her.

I stopped in my tracks, my eyes widening. Shit. Its her.

The other boys walked passed me as they greeted Y/N.

She smiled, "Hey guys." Goodness, I can't breathe.

Once they're done Y/N's eyes found mine. She smiled, "Hi Harry." she said, approaching me.

I'm still shocked, what is she doing here? "H-Hi..." Do you wanna know why? Because-

"Y/N! Come on the interview will start in a minute."

"Hey Harry, you know I'll really appreciate it if you sit down with the boys there." she pointed the boys, talking at the sofa.

"Oh I'm sorry."

She smiled as I walked at the boys. "Guys what is she doing here?"

Louis laughed, "Because we know you fancy her."

"Yeah, so surprise!"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Guys, I'll kill all four of you when we get home!" I snapped.

"So let's start."

**

Ten minutes later the interview is still live. You know what did I do the past ten minutes? I avoided Y/N's gaze.

"Ok, here's the question the fans kept asking!" she said, smiling through out the whole interview. "Who has a love life??" she wiggled her eyebrows at us, making all five of us chuckled.

"We're taken!" Liam, Louis, and Zayn said.

"I'm currently seeing someone." Niall smiled, biting his lip.

Y/N aww'ed, then her eyes once again found mine. "What about you Harry? Who's the lucky girl currently holding your heart now?" her stare is killing me but I broke it.

"I- um... no one-"

"Oh yes he has!" Louis interrupted.

My eyes widened, "Oh Lou, shut up!" covering his mouth.

The rest of the boys laughed. "Currently Haz here fancy someone." Liam said.

"Shhh..." I snapped to them.

Y/N is just laughing at us. "Ok, let's skip that for a moment." making me breathe, that I didn't know I was holding. Her eyes found the camera. "We will be back after the break. One Direction everybody!" she smiled. As the camera turned off the boys errupted in laughter.

Louis tsk'ed. "Hazza your so obvious."

I didn't even know that Y/N stood up. I follow her with my eyes as I saw her talking to someone at her phone. Her smile is so big, reaching her eyes. Seeing her smiling making me smile aswell until...

"Lucas no they're not bothering me." she laughed. I frowned. "Really? You have? Oh I can't wait." then she looks at her watch. "Lucas I gotta go, just watch me... Love you too..." oh... she has a boyfriend.

The interview finished and I kept a fake smile 'till it finished. Before they said anything, I stood up. "Excuse me." and walked out.

**

She had a fucking boyfriend. Ugh. I'm so stupid.

I'm here in the quiet hallway, alone thinking what it would be like to be her boyfriend. I think it would be so fun, just me and her. For us, no one else is living in the Earth. Just the two of us.

"Harry?" I turned around, since I'm currently facing the wall. I saw Y/N.

"Oh hey." I said quietly.

"What are you doing here... alone?" her voice is so soft.

"Nothing. I just found out that the girl who I fancy has a boyfriend." I answered.

She didn't answer for a while until...

"You know. I also found out something." I stared at her. "Actually the boys told me something."

No... No... They did not... I'll kill them... I'll surely kill the-

"That's my brother." she said.

"What?"

"I know your asking who's the one I'm talking to earlier. And that's my brother."

I breathed in inside and nodded outside. "So what did the boys told you?"

"You fancy... umm..." she looked down embarrassed.

I have now the guts to flirt with her. I smirked, "You?"

She blushed hard and bit her pinkish lip. "Umm..."

"Look at me." and she did. I leaned in but she takes a step back. I take a step forward and we did that until her back touched the wall, she had nowhere to go.

I pressed my hand at the wall beside her head, lowering my head a bit so we're face to face.

I smirked. "You look beautiful."

She smiled, tangling her arms in my neck. "Really? Well you look... hot."

I show my dimples, and bit my lip. "Go out with me?"

"Hmm..." she thought sarcastically first. "You didn't answer my question in the interview earlier." she pursed her lips, that I know teasing me. "So n-"

I kissed her, closing my eyes. She kissed back immediately but soon pulled away.

"No?" I asked, still have that smirk in my face.

"No-" I kissed her again. Her lips is so soft. I could kiss it all day.

"Still no?"

She smiled. "No" she stuck her tongue on me.

I love her teasing. I was about to lean in but she put his finger on my lips. We stared at each other for a moment. Until I finally heard the words I want to hear.

"I'd love to go out with you Harry Styles."

A/N: OMG! I took so long to finish ths imagine. But I kinda like this one. I'm sorry again.

Keep voting/commenting/followme.

I'll follow back, I promise.

And thank you for the 250+ followers. Thank you so much.

Next update next Saturday or more.

~Allaine <3