36.) Red Bus

A/N: just a short imagine for all of you xx

Harry's POV

I entered the bus and found an empty sit near at the back. I walked carefully not to trip then I sitted...... hmm, I didn't notice there was a girl, a scarf is placed on her face, not giving me luck to see her.

"Um can I sit here?" I asked, while tapping her shoulder.

Seconds later she put the scarf away, causing me too see her face. My eyes widened but soon changed back to normal. She's beautiful.

She yawned cutely and nodded, "Yeah sure." Turning her head on the window and leaned on it.

I sat next to her and I immediately felt like having a conversation. With such a beautiful lady beside me, I won't even hesitate.

"What's your name?" I asked, hoping she will talk to me.

She was quiet for a few seconds then she turned her head to me again, "Y/N."

"I'm Harry." I smiled. She only nodded and leaned on the window again. "Where are you going? I'm sorry if I'm bothering you okay? I just-"

"No its okay. I-I was just going to my mom." She smiled. But I saw sadness in her eyes. Because, tears are already forming. Well shit. What have you done Harry?

"W-wait. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Are you gonna cry? Of course you are, I- are you alright? I'm sorry if I asked, I shouldn't. You could just ignore me you know and don't answer-"

"Stop." She said, cutting me. She blinked a few times so the tears will enter her eyes again. "You're rambling Harry."

She said my name. She said my name. MY. NAME.

"I- I don't want to see beautiful girls cry, especially like you." I smiled, hoping I can get a smile from her.

Happily, she did. A deep dimple was on her right cheek, causing her to look even cuter. "You're a charming one Harry."

She said it again. And she said I'm charming!

"Well, I can get girls with my words." I winked but she looked at me, scared. "Oh no, its not like that! I-I'm sorry. I promise its not like that-"

"Your gonna ramble again, do you?" She cutted me off once again.

I raised my eyebrow and bit my lower lip, "I think so."

Suddenly, the bus came to a stop. She looked at the window and smiled, "This is my stop."

I looked outside and saw the cemetery. Wh- Her mom.

"Thank you for cheering me up a little bit Harry. Its nice meeting you." She smiled, standing up.

"I hope I'll see you again Y/N." I called as she walked closer to the exit.

She turned back and smiled at me, "I'll see you again Harry."

Then I watched her entering the gate of the cemetery as the bus ran again. My gaze didn't leave her figure until I really can't see her.

This day had been fun. Just because I met someone on a red bus, whom I fancy.

And trust me, that's kinda rare.