50.) I'm Cold

Y/N's POV

It was a raining cold night and I was outside. Not outside in a house, but outside the city. Yes, we are in a forest. Me and Harry - my bestfriend - for exact.

We two decided to camp but before we started to make the tent, it started raining hard. Call us unlucky and you're very right!

And guess what? I'm only wearing a tank top and a short. See? The weather and me are really not destined together! Ugh.

Me and Harry - and our things - were below in a not-so-wide tree so the rain are still getting on us.

My teeth were chattering and I was hugging myself hard. Rubbing my arms by myself just to make some heat but it was pointless. Ugh Lord, why now?

Although Harry was warm. He was wearing a jogging pants - lucky him - and a white t-shirt plus he was wearing his leather jacket. Basically it was hot earlier then out of no where the rain poured. This is really not my day.

He fell asleep when the rain poured and he thought I was making myself warm. I want to wake him up but I can't, I'll be a bother. I want to snuggle with him but I can't, because he will wake up and I'll be a bother. I can-

"Y/N?" Harry's voice interrupted my thoughts and my head whipped to him. "W-what? Are you cold?" He started to get up on his warm place and closer to mine.

I can't speak and if I did, he won't understand because I'll stutter.

When he was next to me, he put his hands on my shoulder then pulled me on his chest. He was warm. Very warm. I stuffed my face on his chest and closed my eyes. The warmth immediately engulfed me.

"Why didn't you wake me up? You could freeze in death here." He said, huskily.

"I-I don't want to b-bother you." I answered, breathing heavily.

"You will never be a bother to me, Y/N. You're my bestfriend. I love you." Those words made me opened my eyes. I sighed and shook my head. "And look at what you're wearing. Our extra clothes were all wet and my only choice is my clothes now."

"What?" I pulled away from him and stared at his eyes. "No. You'll get cold."

"And you're cold." He continued.

He started to take his jacket off but I shook my head and let him wear it. But since he's a hard-headed he didn't listen to me. He placed his jacket on my shoulder then pulled me on his chest again.

"See? And now you're a little bit warm." He gave me a small smile and I returned the gesture, stuffing my face on his chest again and mumbling a 'thanks'. "Did you take a sleep?"

I shook my head no.

"Then take a sleep. I'm gonna be here to warm you up."

"I'm not sleepy, Hazza." I looked up at him and he was already staring at me. "Let's talk. About random things."

"What random things? You already know everything about me, Y/N." He let out a chuckle.

I broke eye contact and once again stuffing my face on his chest, "Everythin- hey, how are you and Melissa?"

"Oh." He mumbled. "We broke up last last week. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, it just never entered my mind."

I raised my eyebrows. "You two are together for three months and you love each other so much and you will tell me it never touch your mind when you break up? Did you already move on that fast?" Then I realized what I just said. Oh my god. "I'm sorry. No, don't answer that. N-nevermind."

"Yes because I'm the one who broke up with her. Melissa is too good for me. She never done things I do and... we are not for each other."

Yes, Melissa is a really nice girl. I like her for Harry but it turns out like this.

"How about you, Y/N? I know you're still single." I can feel his smirking above me.

I decided to tease him, "No. Do you know that boy, Niall Horan? He's cute right? I think I might like him." My eyes found his face and he has his jaw tense and eyes narrowed.

"Niall? Horan?" He asked slowly.

I gave him a nod and an agreeing tone, "Yes! He's with me in most of my class so I see him a lot. He has blond hair, blue eyes... and! He knows how to play guitar." I teased. I was pressing my lips together because if not, he'll hear me laugh.

"You like him?" His tone was something I can't describe.

"Is he okay to you?" I looked up just to met his green mad eyes.

He shook his head, "No." He leaned in and my heart seemed to stop for a second. What is he doing? "No boys should approach you because you're taken." Here comes his agressive side.

I'm okay with this side of his. Its hot. Demanding. Possessive.

I smirked and leaned closer to him, "I'm not taken, Harry. I can get him in a matter of seconds."

He narrowed his eyes more and raised his eyebrows, "Really? Then how come you're under me now?"

What? I broke eye contact with him and indeed yes I'm already under him. He has his right hand on my waist and his left hand beside my head. My eyes found his and he leaned in.

Before our lips touched he spoke, "I like you, Y/N. I like you more than as a bestfriend. That's why I broke up with Melissa. I think you're the one for me. She doesn't know me yet and you do. You're the person I've been with since were still in diapers. You're the person that knows me well and you're the person I want to be with until the end. Do you accept that?"

I gave him a smile and nodded, "I truly accept your offer, your highness." With that I leaned in and kissed him. My hands were around his neck, pulling him closer to me.

I finally got him. I finally have Harry.

He pulled away and gave me shit-eating-grin. "Seriously? You're mine?"

I nodded vigorously, "I'm yours." After I said those words, his lips slammed into mine again. I was smiling through the kiss and so did he.

"I can't believe it! I-Please tell me I'm not dreaming." He gushed and I laughed loud.

I shook my head and pressed my forehead into his, "No you're not." Then I peck his lips. "You're totally awake and were in a forest, camping while raining."

"You're right." He mumbled. "Ugh fuck." He looked down and I followed his gaze. Oh my.

My confidence once again rose and I pushed him on the ground with all my strength then straddling him next. I did that in three seconds and Harry has his eyes widened.

I smirked and placed my hands on his chest, leaning closer to his face. "What do you think I'll do?" He gulped and shook his head, not saying anything. That made me giggle. "You'll enjoy this, I promise."

I gave him one last hard kiss then made me way down.

"Y/N?"

"Yes, Harry?"

"I love you."

I grinned. "I love you too."

A/N: Here you go! I hope you like this one but its okay if its not because I didn't. Thank you so much for the 16K + reads. Can we make it guys into 20K? Come on we can do this! Go go go!

~Allaine xx