41.) "ARE YOU IN?"

Hey! I don't know if this will be an imagine for you because yeah its an imagine but its not really like the other imagines I made. This imagine is like running on my mind since then and I think if there is such thing that would be GREAT! So hope you like this!

**

So I've been thinking recently that for all Directioners who call themselves "Team-House" -you know the Directioners who can't go to one of the lads' concert- for lack of money blah blah blah!

What if... its only WHAT IF. What if.. whenever the boys have a concert in your country and the concert tickets are too expensive for you... what if the Arena or the place where they will held their concert will make a contest about the Directioners who can't buy tickets. And for also for those Directioners who wants to meet them in person...

You're probably all confused now since I'm rambling and REMEMBER! that this is only on my mind. ON MY MIND! I just wish there is such thing. Hm? Dont take it seriously.

But anyway, it would be great right? Imagine yourself being a "TEAM-HOUSE" or having a meet and greet with the boys. That supposed to be like this...

♥♥♥♥♥

The whole Arena is packed! With Directioners who can't buy concert tickets and for those who wants to meet them! Then, someone spoke through the speakers and said...