65.) Asshole

Y/N's POV

I was walking through the hallway of my college building, holding some really heavy and thick books. I'm gonna bring this back to the library.

I was slowly and carefully walking when I bumped into someone, hard. All the books came flying and landed on the ground while I... I landed on my butt.

The someone or should I say-the guy who bumped into me groaned and rolled his green eyes and started to walked away.

My mouth hang open. He didn't even help me! I grabbed the nearest book which happened to be a middle sized dictionary. I stood up and throw it at him luckily it him on his broad back. "Asshole!"

He stopped walking and that's when I started to pick the books. Who in the world won't help a skinny girl like me holding some big books after you bumped into? Oh I know, some assholes, like him!

While picking I saw two black shoes near me. I looked at the books I'm holding and grinned mentally when I saw how thick they are. Maybe I'll slapped him with these so hard. I stood up and faced the bastard. "What?"

His jaw was tensed but his eyes were bored. "What do you want?"

I raised an eyebrow, "What do I want?" Is this guy a mental? "You bumped into me and you didn't even bother helping me but that's okay you are labeled as an asshole so you may go." I glared at him and kneeled on the ground again.

When I picked all the books, I stood up carefully afraid that I will fall. I felt two hands brushed mine, the next thing I knew I'm not carrying any thing anymore.

I saw Mr. Asshole carrying all the books for me. His eyes still seemed bored. "Where do you want to put these?" He asked, looking at me.

"At... at the library." I looked away because his gaze was too intense.

When we got to the library, he placed the books on one of tables loudly.

"Shhh!" The librarian shushed him but he just stared at her and she looked kinda scared?

He started to walk away but I stopped him, "Wait!" I still hadn't thanked him. He maybe an asshole to me earlier but he still helped me. He stopped walking but only to turn his head so that I can see the side of his face. "Um... I just wanted to say... thank you."

"Hmm." He hummed, "You're welcome." He looked forward again and took a step but once again, I stopped him.

"Wait! What's your name?"

"Its Harry."

A/N: Helllooo! This is just a short one, yeah? But hope you loved it, if you do click the star button :) I thought this last night while I was sleeping on bed. Normally, that's when my imagination widen, always before I go to sleep. But thank the Lord, I remembered this when I woke up so here it is! :D

Please comment on what you think about it! Vote if you doesn't have a comment. ;)

I'll update, ummm I dont know when but I must say I'm pretty active these days, yeah?

OH AND, I'LL UPDATE LATER SO PLEASE I REALLY NEED EVERYONE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I NEED YOUR OPINION ON THAT VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE. (Note: I also thought about this last night)

~Allaine xx