68.) Mistake

Y/N's POV

"Y/N! Your birthday is incredible, as in I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E, INCREDIBLE!" One of my friend's friend, Bianca said while shaking me.

I laughed and hold her shoulders, "Okay, just calm yourself. Don't get too drunk." I warned but grinned.

"Tss. It's my chance to be laid tonight, yow. So..." She started walking away, "No promises!" She called. I shook my head at her silliness and looked around. There was many people around me, having fun.

Probably many of my neighbors are mad because of the noises coming here at the lobby but my parents are the owner of this hotel so basically they let me celebrate my birthday here so they have no choice.

I started walking to my parents who were talking to someone looking very elegant but someone hold my hand and pulled me closer to him, I must say- because of the cologne he's using and this 'him' is my bestfriend.

"Happy birthday." Harry whispered, placing his rather large hand on my waist and the other entertwining my right hand.

I smiled at him and put my left hand on his shoulder. "Thank you." We started swaying from left to right even though the music was pop. We certainly look like some fools.

He grinned, "Nice party you've got. It's awesome."

"Thanks. Thanks to my parents." I noted and chuckled. He did too.

"You look beautiful." He complimented and lick his lips. My eyes glanced at it quickly and returned my gaze back to him. He smirked and leaned closer.

"You look good yourself too, Styles." I smirked and leaned closer as well, riding his game. He seemed enjoying it, I might say.

He raised one of his brow, "Really?" Our foreheads were touching. "I didn't noticed it."

Just when he put his lips on mine, I put my finger on his. "Tsk, tsk, tsk." I smirked, "This won't be that easy." I pulled myself away from him, "Have yourself a drink, ciao. Tsk, tsk." I walked away from him, grinning.

It won't be that easy.

**

I opened my eyes when I noticed that its already morning. I yawned and got up, sitting on my bed. I looked around my room and then stretched.

Last night was a fun night, I really had fun, especially teasing Harry. A smile crept on my face while thinking of it.

I got off of bed and stood infront of the mirror. I look... I might say, good. I don't look exhausted from last night. I ran on the bathroom, brushing my teeth then walking out, brushing my hair next.

I'm so excited to see Harry, after last night. I didn't saw him after what happened. I did get worried a little bit but I know he didn't get himself in trouble.

I walked out of my condo and walked next door, which was his, in my pajamas. I smiled and rang the bell. It opened seconds later but my smile dropped.

Bianca opened the door wearing Harry's white T-Shirt and Harry's boxers. "Oh, hi, Y/N."

I stared at her for a second and shook my head to answer, "Um, this is Harry's room, right?" I might knocked the wrong door.

She frowned, thinking if this is his room. Then she nodded, smiling. "Yeah, it is." She looked back inside. "He's in the shower right now."

My face probably looked priceless but I didn't let her saw it. "Oh. I'll just..." she raised both of her eyebrows. "...talk to him later."

She nodded, "Okay. Great party last night, though. Thanks for inviting me." She smiled, "Bye." Then she closed the door.