77.) Changing (Part 3)

Y/N's POV

I opened my eyes only to be met by green ones. What the actual fuck? I broke eye contact with him and turned my head to the side. I can't believe I just dreamt about that.

"Your face look..." he trailed off, thinking for the right word so he can continue.

My eyes saw his face, looking if he's looking at me but he's not so I visible gulped. A millisecond later his eyes met mine, my eyes widened a bit. He can read minds. Shit, Y/N, don't you even think about it.

He frowned, "Think about what?" He sounded curious.

I finally came into my senses and noticed that he's sitting on the bed where I'm laying, his right hand was placed on the comforter beside my right side. Half of his body is basically hovering me.

I pushed him slightly and leaned backwards, bringing my knees in front of me and hugging it. "Did you already... um, ate?" I asked, glancing at him.

He raised his eyebrows but nodded. "Yeah. Actually I just came home and I heard you so I came up here and wake you up." He pressed his lips together, standing. "Um, I'll be downstairs if you need me." And with that, he walked away from me, closing the door after.

An exhale left my mouth when he left. I frowned thinking my dream again. What the hell does that mean? I surely know that I will not give myself to him that easy after what he did. No matter how attractive or hot he is. The thought that he killed my parents, right in front of me, is enough.

I groaned loudly and rubbed my face. Why is my mind play such thing? It's horrible.

My eyes saw the clock hanging on the wall to see it's just past 2 o'clock. He went out at 11. He was outside for three hours.

I yawn left my mouth, leaving my eyes in some tears so I blinked repeatedly, trying to remove it on my vision but when it did, I heard a loud bang downstairs. I became alert when I heard loud voices calling Harry's name.

I felt some 'whoosh' at my left side and when I was about to look at it, a hand covered my mouth. I was about to panick but when I heard Harry's voice, I calmed down. "Shh." I scrunched my eyebrows. Where did he came from? He looked back on the door then at me. "I want you to hide, okay? I think they haven't drank from anyone yet so if they see you, they will not be able to control theirselves."

"What are you talking about?" I whispered.  Don't tell me his vampire friends are here.

"My friends are here, and yeah they're also vampires." He explained.

I didn't think twice and stood up. Harry grabbed my hand and dragged me in the bathroom inside his room.

"Stay here and don't make a sound." He gave me an apologetic smile and walked out, closing the door quietly. His name being called again. "I'm coming, assholes!"

I heard him slamming the door loudly, giving me a signal that he just came out.

I sighed and sat on the floor, looking for something that will occupy me.

Harry's POV

"Where the hell are you? Why are you taking so long to answer?" Zayn asked while sitting on the sofa.

"I was on the bathroom." I pointed. "What are you doing here?" I asked, frowning.

Louis laughed, "We thought you'll be happy with us here today."

I rolled my eyes, "Well, I'm not."

"Why? Are you hiding something?" Niall asked, raising an eyebrow.