26.) Not In The Best Way (Personal)

Grace's POV

I was walking around in the park, holding a hot cup of coffee while reading a book. I'm kinda a girl who loves to read.

I'm already finishing the the 22nd chapter when I bumped into someone, spilling my coffee on the person.

I gasped, holding my book on my chest as my eyes widened. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry." I was just looking on the man's shirt stained with hot coffee.

I looked up and saw angry, green eyes. "What the fuck is your problem? Walking around, reading a book, holding a boiling damn coffee?"

"I-I'm sorry." I looked down, ashamed.

I heared him groan, "I'm having a meeting but look what you did."

I looked at him suddenly feeling offended, "Don't tell me your gonna say it's my fault."

"Of course it is! You spilled a coffee in my shirt unless you look in your way." He blamed.

"Its your fault either! I bet you saw me, you could've just stepped away!" I snapped. He opened his mouth to say something but he closed it immediately. "See? Stupid." I shook my head, passing him.

Whoever he is. I don't want to see him again. His so arrogant!

**

I was walking around in the street, its already dark. And I'm pretty sure a rain is coming. And I'm still twenty minutes away from my home.

Like what I expected, the rain poured down. I groaned and ran, looking for a shelter.

A car ctopped beside me so I stopped aswell. The window opened and I saw the boy, the arrogant and stupid, curly-headed freak.

I rolled my eyes and continue walking. "Hey!" He called as he followed me, by his car slowly.

"What do you want from me?" I asked. I'm completely soaked.

"Want a ride?" I looked at him and saw a smirk on his lips.

"No thanks. I'd rather freeze in here." I walked faster.

"Look! I just happened to passed by and I recognized you-" I cutted him.

"So? Then go! I don't care!" I snapped. Trying to make a warmth in my body.

"Your body tell otherwise! Come on! Your freezing!" He called.

"I said, I rather freeze." I whispered, my teeth chattering.

"I'm sorry. I know we meet not in the best way but can we start all over again?" He said. I looked at him to see he has a hopeful look on his face.

"I don't want to stain your chair." I reminded, still taking small steps forward.

"Its okay. Come on."

I sighed, running to the other side of his car and opened it. I let myself in and hugged myself, its actually pretty cold.

"Um, I-I'm Harry, you are?" He started the car as I looked at the window.

"Grace." I mumbled, still chattering slightly.

"Its nice meeting you Grace. For the first time." He chuckled, nervously. "I'm sorry, in the park the other day. I was in the bad mood and I let it out on you."

I looked at him, to see his very concentrated on the road, "Its okay. I guess, I'm sorry too."

He smiled and that's when I saw dimples. OMG, I love dimples. "Well-"

"Can I touch your dimples?" I suddenly asked. I gasped and shut my mouth suddenly. "Nevermind."

Harry chuckled, "You may."

"What? I-I was just... joking." But Lord, I was dying to touch it.

He laughed, "Come on. It will not hurt you and I'm still smiling." He grinned widely and turned to me in a second then back to the road, "See?"

I smiled to myself as my shyness rise up.

"I see you. Your smiling too." He poked my cheek as I slapped his hand away.

"Don't do that!"

He laughed once again, "You look cute when you smile."

You too

"Really? I'am?" He asked, surpriseness is on his voice.

"What? I didn't said anything." I said.

"You said, you too." He reminded.

I frowned, I didn't said that outloud did I? "I did not!"

"Whatever. Do you still want to touch my dimples?" His smile is still visible on his plump reddish lips.

I didn't answer and just looked away. I'm already embarrassed. Suddenly, I felt a hand in my hands so I looked at him and saw him smiling.

My finger slowly touch his dimple as his hand guided mine. I was staring at him as I found myself blushing hard. Really hard.

I snatched my hand away and looked at the window, founding myself smiling.

I have this feeling that this boy that I spilled my coffee on- well the feeling of falling inlove.

A/N: Hello Grace! I hope you like this one! :D I tried my best though! :))))

So guys, I decided that I will take requests! :))) and I don't know if that's final or not but whatever.

And this book reached 2.12K oh my gosh guys! Thank you so so much! I love all of you!

I love you = Mahal Kita (in Tagalog ;)) so no one can undertsand *wink* *wink*

~Allaine <3