11.) She's Not Afraid

arry's POV

She's perfect, she's the one and she's not afraid. Yeah, I know what's the connect? I'm just trying to say that, she's the perfect one for me who's not afraid of anything. Just on one thing.

"Harry?!" I heard thr angelic voice of my girlfriend downstairs.

"Yeah?" I hopped off of the bed and run downstairs to see her in her ordinary clothes, with a smile.

"Want to go outside?"

I smirked, walking infront of her. "Of course babe, on one condition."

"What is it?" her smile faded. I grabbed her waist, pulling her closer to me.

"No hello kiss?"

She smiled, showing her teeth. "Oh Harry." she leaned in, placing her lips on mine. She pulled away quickly, smirking. "There you go Styles! Now go ready quickly!" she leaved.

Leaving me there, smiling. She's such a tease.

**

We reached the mall minutes later and saw paparazzi and a few fans. Here we go again. I opened the car door and jogged to the other side for Y/N but she's already out, facing everyone.

There's a screaming, yelling, shouting and Y/N is not getting irritated. Many girls will get annoyed if they are in her place. Y/N no. She's Not Afraid Of All The Attention.

We both walked inside the mall, hand in hand. I took a glance on her, to see her eyes is glistening and a smile written on her face. She swayed our hands, forwards and backward.

"So what now?"

"Do you want to be a rebel sometimes?" her smiled wided.

"Just sometimes." I answered.

Her hand tightened around mine. "Then let's go!"

She's practically dragging me. We're running inside a mall, laughing. She brought me outside, where fountains are placed. She let go if my hand, running forward.

"Harry come play with me!" she said, happily. While playing on the fountains.

I chuckled, running with her. She ran faster, not caring with anyone who sees her.

"Y/N come back here!" I shouted.

"Come and getme Harold!" she ran to the right, while I just chase after her. She's so fast.

Many people are starting to look at us weirdy. I don't care and so is my girlfriend. She's Not Afraid Of Running Wild.

**

After ten minutes of playing we both get tired. We went again inside a mall, deciding to go to the cinemas.

All of the movies are full except Paranormal Activity 5.

We both get popcorns and drinks. Entern the dim lighted room. We sat at third row at thr back because she wanted there

The movie started as Y/N started to eat her popcorn. I just watched her, she's muh better than the movie anyway.

When a scary shit came out Y/N never said a thing. She's Not Afraid Of Scary Movies.

"Y/N?" I whispered. She turned her head to me, but her eyes is not leaving the big screen. "Babe "

"Why?" her focused is now on me. I grabbed her face, and slammed my lips on hers.

She's shocked but kissed me back. I licked her bottom lip, asking for permission. She shook her head, telling me a no. I accepted her answer and just kissed her soft lips. She smiled. She Likes The Way We Kissed In The Dark.

Three minutes later, we pulled away, catching out breathes. That was fun.

I smirked, "Thanks babe."

She replied by a wink.

We continue--- she continue to watch. Because I'm just watching her.

**

I drove her to her house and she hopped off of my car, with a smile.

"Bye Haz. I had fun today! Thank you." she smiled, waving.

I smiled, nodding. "Bye." she closed the door, walking further to me until I remembered something. I hopped off of my car and called her. "Y/N!"

She turned her head to me. "Why Harry?"

"I love you."

She froze, not speaking. Her eyebrows are scrunching. "Ha-Harry, I-I don't think so." she stuttered.

"Y/N, I'm always saying that to you but your reaction is always the same. You will just change the topic or not answer. But now I need one." I said.

"Harry I like you but-- Love? I-I don't know." she said, sadly.

"Babe, I can tell you love me too. I just want you to say it."

"Harry no. I'm afraid." How Come She's So Afraid Of Falling Inlove?

"Then I can't do it anymore. I'm sorry Y/N." I turned my body, back to my car until I heard her.

"I love you." she whispered. I turned my head back to het to see, she's walking back to her house, head down.

"Y/N say that again." she stopped walking. Turning around. I saw tears in her eyes, seeing her like this broke my heart.

"I love you." she bursted in tears, as sobbing comes next.

I almost ran at her and hugged her closer to my body. "Shhh babe, I'm here, I'm here."

"A-are you really going to leave me?" she sobbed at my shirt.

"No love. Never will I going to leave you. Ever." I placed my chin at the top of her head.

"I love you "

"I love you too babe. And I'm so happy you finally said those three words. Now all I could think is you and I'm so sorry."

"It's okay just promise ne you won't leave me."

"I promise."

A/N: Two imagines published in a day. Wow. Haha! Sorry. Now I think I'm not able to publish more often.

Last time we had no electricity for five days and I'm already dying. Just kidding.

So I hope you loved this one. Thank You!

Feel free to ask me any questions.

~Allaine <3