51.) That Moment

Harry's POV

Since my house is too boring for me to do anything, I walked out and went to my bestfriend's house, Y/N.

Let me describe her to all of you. She's the best bestfriend ever! I swear! She's beautiful, funny, caring, lovable. She has it all! I'm so lucky to have her. Not that were dating. I'm so lucky I have someone like her as my bestfriend.

Actually, I don't know if I fancy her or not. That's the thing I don't know the answer. And its confusing me as hell.

Its just a five minute walk to her house but I got there quickly because I jogged. I decided to surprise her and enter her house quietly.

Luckily, the door was open. Hmm. Should I be mad that its open? What if someone break in and hurt her? Or relieved because I'm gonna enter quietly and surprise her? Ugh, I shouldn't even be thinking this now.

The living room was empty and clean that means no one break in. Phew! Thank Lord for that. I swear, if someone hurt her... tsk. My soul is going to hell.

I walked quietly to her room, which is upstairs and luckily once again, the stairs doesn't make noise and annoying sounds. Once I got to the second floor, I tip-toed to her room.

The door was a bit open and I got to see what's inside. I went closer and hold the door knob, gently pushing the door open. Her bed was far from the door so she didn't saw me coming in.

When I was about to surprise her, I froze on my spot with what I saw...

No! No, its not something disgusting but its a scene that made me realize everything. I already found the answer for my question!

There she was, leaning on the head of her bed, a headphone on her ears. Then her eyes was on her loptop, smiling. Her head was swaying to the beat of the music she's listening.

I don't know what happened to me but I just know one thing. I like her. I like my bestfriend. I fancy Y/N.

I realized all this when I saw what's infront of me. I don't know! She just sitting there looking as beautiful as ever!

After a minute or two, she finally noticed I'm here and looked up at me. A grin immediately appeared on her lips. She looks stunning, my god!

She gets the headphone on her ear and placed it around her neck instead. Then her grin turned into a smirk.

"How long have you been standing there, Hazza?" She asked and raised her eyebrows. I didn't answer. I can't answer! I was just staring at her, admiring my bestfriend. Her smirk faded as she tilt her head to the side, "Is there something wrong?"

I blinked and came back to earth. I shook my head and blinked repeatedly. "I-I..."

A frown formed on her forehead. She get off of her bed and approached me. She held my hands and stared at me. Oh my god. Help me!

"Are you alright?"

Her eyes didn't leave mine for a second. "I-I'm alright. Just... fine."

She stared at me for a second then she giggled. The most beautiful sound ever. "You're so adorable. Come." She tugged me to her bed and made me sit infront of her. "I want you to listen to the song I made."

Wow. I just nodded and she let out another giggled. Ugh, I swear I can listen to that for forever.

She get her loptop and started typing. Then she get her headphones out of her neck and put it on me. She gave me a stare while I gave her a nod.

A smile formed on her lips again as she hit play.

A beautiful singing voice started the song I don't really know then I stared at Y/N. She was just looking at me with a hopeful look. Three minutes later the song ended then I get the headphone out of me.

"How was it?" Was the first question she asked.

I gave her a smile, "It was perfect. I didn't know you could sing!"

"R-Really? You liked it?"

"I loved it." I whispered then she squealed and suddenly hugged me. I want to hold her a little longer but she pulled away immediately, blushing. Aw, I made her blush.

"I'm glad you liked it." She grinned. "So... what can I do for you Mr. Styles?"

I laughed shortly at the nickname, "Nothing. I just miss my bestfriend."

"You sound ridiculous." She giggled. "You see me everyday!"

"But its a new day so... I miss you." I smiled, "Why, am I not allowed to miss my bestfriend?"

"Well...", she trailed off. "... its not like that but... whatever!" And I let out a laugh on her lost of words.

"Y/N? Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked the words I didn't even got to process. Shit.

She looked a bit taken back on my question and frowned, "No. I-I do not have one."

"Do you want to have a boyfriend?" I stared at her eyes.

Her frown deepened, "Why are you asking me these questions, Harry? You already know the answer for that."

"So yes, you do want one." I nodded and she looked at me weirdly and confused. But then she relaxed and let out a sigh. She put her loptop on her nightstand along with her headphone then made me sit beside her.

Her arms wrapped around mine as she leaned her head to my shoulder. "What's wrong, Harry? You're not acting yourself. Does something happened?"

"Yes something happened, Y/N and I realized all of that now." I can't take this feelings on me for a longer time. I'm gonna blow and get crazy.

"Now? What-what happened?" She lift her head and looked at me, confusingly.

I stared at her beautiful face for ten seconds then answered. "I like you, Y/N." Yes. I get straight to the point. "Do-do you like me back?"

She just lick her lips and looked down, not answering me. She even put some space between us. Oh fuck. Oh hell no. I've ruined our friendship. I've ruined our friendship. Ugh! Harry, why do you need to ask this now? Huh? And now look you two are gonna be awkward with each other now. Ugh! Stupid, stupid, stupi-

My eyes widened with the move she did next. It was fast that I didn't even see it coming.

She kissed me. Y/N kissed me.

I didn't know what to do. I was frozen in spot. Suddenly, I came out of my senses and kissed her back. My eyes fluttering close as I pull her closer. I need her closer.

My hands travelled down to her waist and pulled her closer to me. We kissed slow and passionate, something only one word can describe; amazing.

She pulled away breathing heavily. She looked at me and licked her lips. Then a smile spread on her face. She leaned closer to me and whispered, "I like you too, Harry."

My eyes widened. "S-seriously? I- you like me back? Like- like 'like'. More as a bestfriend? That kind of 'like'?"

She laughed and nodded, "Yes, Harry. I fancy you."

I let out a happy scream and jumped out of her bed, pumping my fist in the air. "Yes! Yes!" Y/N just laughed on my moves. Then I kneeled infront of her bed and get her hand, "D-do you Y/N want to be my girlfriend? Please?"

She smiled and cupped my right cheek, "Of course, Harry. I'll be your girlfriend."

My smiled widened that my cheeks already hurt. I pulled her into another kiss buy grabbing the back of her neck and pulled her face closer to me.

I can't believe it! She's mine! Y/N is mine!

A/N: There you go! I hoped you loved this one because I loved it! One of my favorite imagines now! Please vote! And comment if you want.

Ugh, another two weeks and school is coming. Here we go! New classmates, new friends! I wish we have a Directioner again for this year.

Anyway! See you all soon!

~Allaine xx