18.) Goodbye

Y/N's POV

I was laying in a hospital bed for weeks and I feel truely terrible. If I need to stand up, it would just be going to the bathroom. I'm not allowed to go out of this room and I'm sick of it.

I'm so tired.

Harry, my husband and Darcy, our daughter hadn't left my side since I was trapped here. They are always here making me smile and complete my day.

But this day, I have this feeling it will not be a normal day for me.

Harry's POV

Me and Darcy entered her room as I saw her, looking at us with tired eyes. She gave me a smile and I gave her back.

"Mummy!" Darcy chanted, running to her mother.

Y/N chuckled as I pulled Darcy in her bed. "How are you baby girl?"

"I was great mum! I have new friends in school..." Darcy started telling her a story as I glanced at my wife. She seemed a bit more weak now and she was starting to breathe heavily.

I frowned, "Y/N? Are you okay?" I put my hands on hers and she looked at me, smiling.

"I'm okay Harry." then she turned her head on Darcy, who was looking at her mummy with worries. "Continue your story baby."

"Mummy? You look so pale." Darcy mumbled. I get Darcy out of her bed and placed her on the ground.

"Babe." I said, my eyes slowly widening.

Y/N sighed, tears are already forming in her eyes. "I love you two so much. Thank you for everything."

"Baby, what are you saying?" I carried Darcy as she started crying.

"Its my time Harry." My eyes widened. "Thank you so much. You're my world, my everything. I love you."

"No Y/N. Don't leave me, don't leave Darcy, don't leave us." I cried, holding her cold hand.

She smiled, the last smile she will have then she shook her head and squeezed my hand. "Goodbye." I watched as she closed her eyes slowly, her breathing stopped and her hand stop squeezing my hand.

"Y/N?" But I didn't get any response. I closed my eyes, letting my tears fall. Our daughter was crying uncontrollably as I was rocking her in my arms. "Shh... we're going to be okay baby. Just close your eyes for me Darcy and go to sleep."

"Daddy? Why are you crying? And why is mommy sleeping again?" She asked, hiccuping.

"She's gonna be sleeping for a long time baby." As I keeped my tears to stopped, but it wouldn't. "I'll call uncle Louis and auntie Eleanor to pick you alright?"

She nodded her head and closed her eyes, finally stopping for crying.

I placed her on the sofa as I called Louis. He answered saying a 'hello' and that's when I broke, "Louis."

"Harry? Why are you crying?"

I hiccuped, "Y/N is gone. Y/N is gone." He kept quiet for a minute. "Could you please get Darcy? I need to speak to Y/N. Just go faster please."

"Okay." He whispered.

**

Louis, Eleanor and Darcy get out of the room as I stared at my wife's lifeless body. Looking at her, making my bones wants to snapped.

I sighed loudly, walking to her and getting a chair, sitting beside her. I hold her cold hand and I closed my eyes, tears are going in here again.

"Y/N? I just want to say thank you so so much for everything. You gave me the world's most beautiful daughter and just... thank you. I know blaming you for all of this is not good, knowing it was your time. But... I promise you I'm going to take care for our daughter, just like you want it." I sobbed. "We love you so much Y/N. Your always going to be in our hearts forever. I love you."

A/N: *crying histerically.* While I was writing this, I can't stop my tears, goodness. But whatever. I'm sorry if its short. And I hope you like it. Comment if you this imagine made you cry.

~Allaine <3