24.) Dinner

Y/N's POV

Harry is currently at worked now and he promised me that he will get home before dinner. But he still isn't here. So I called him, but instead its Lou who answered.

"Hello?"

"Um hey, is Harry there?" I asked.

"Oh Y/N its you. I'm sorry but Harry is still working." She answered.

"But he promised me that he will get home early this time." I said, looking at the foods that are placed in the table.

"I'm sorry Y/N but like what I said, Harry is still here."

I sighed, "Okay. I-I'll just wait for him."

"Okay, nice to talk to you again Y/N. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Then she hang the phone.

I understand him, its his work. I can't keep it from him. So I have no choice.

Harry's POV

Ugh! Stupid! I rubbed my face as I hold the door knob of our house. I opened it quietly and stepped in, closing it gently. I saw a familiar brunette hair on the sofa.

I approached her sleeping figure then my eyes found the table filled with foods. She waited for me. And I got more mad at myself, rubbing my face harder.

You promised her Harry!

I kneeled infront of the sofa-infront of her, examining her flawless face. Then I leaned in, flicking my nose slowly in her forehead. She still didn't woke up so I did it again.

She opened her eyes as it found mines. Now, I got more guilty. "Harry."

"I'm sorry Y/N. I didn't keep my promise." I whispered, so its only her who can hear though its just us in the living room.

She didn't answer, just sitting at the sofa, not looking at me. "I understand Harry."

I sat beside her, placing her in my lap. My arms wrapped around her waist, my chin on her neck. "I'm so sorry." Kissing her bare shoulder.

She sighed, turning her head to me, then she gave me a smile. "I understand. Its your job."

I shook my head, "But I promised and I'm so stupid I forgot that."

"Harry, its okay. There's still many 'next times'." Who's girl forgive that easily? Many girls will get mad if they're in her position.

I sighed, hugging her tighter and closer to me. "I promise, tomorrow I'm gonna spend my whole day with you and no one can stop me."

"You don't have to do that Harry." She frowned.

"No. Your more important than my job. I know I promised again, but I'm gonna keep it this time. I promise you Y/N, tomorrow its just you and me. Only you and me."

A/N: Wow, what a cute imagine. I like this one, even though its short. I got my inspiration from the movie Suddenly Its Magic. Only Filipinos or Thailanders knows that. Type in google, Mario Maurer.

I swear, he's handsome. Very handsome. Search him ;) then comment if he is or not.

Thanks!

~Allaine <3

Harry Styles Imagines [Book 1]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें