69.) Playful

A/N: This is just gonna be a short one. Also a bit dirty. x

Harry's POV

Me and my girlfriend were on a pool on top of our condominium-building. I had my ray bans on. I was laying on my back while my arms behind my head. My eyes were closed behind the glasses.

Suddenly, I felt fingers on my abdomen. I opened one eye and looked down, Y/N were tracing my leaf tattoo with a smile on her reddish lips.

I smirked and get my head back again on its same position.

"Oh, come on, Harry!" I heard her complained.

I opened my eyes and tilt my head to the side looking at her. Her hair was flowing freely and she was wearing the same glasses like mine. She was wearing a dark blue bikini that show her perfect body. Beautiful.

She stuck her tongue out probably noticed me staring at her. I can't help it! I chuckled at her gesture and shook my head. I got up -not exactly-, leaning all my weight on my left elbow and faced her. "What do you want, baby?"

She pushed my body that caused my body to laid once again. I didn't even got to see what she's about to do but when I felt her sit on my stomach, too close to my crotch my eyes widened. That was fast.

"I'm bored." She let out and stared at me.

I gulped. I can feel myself hardening. Shit, fuck this is not the time. She seemed clueless about it. Well, she really is because she is not sitting exactly on it and if she moves down lower, let's just say she's gonna kill me.

"What do you want me to do?" My voice was shaky.

"Let's play a game." She smiled.

"What kind of game?" I asked, wearily. If it's dirty, I'm not gonna able to play.

"Um..." she thinks for a little bit, leaning a bit backwards. My eyes widened, fuck. I don't want her to get off of me but I also don't want her to feel it. She wouldn't feel too happy if my dick was touching her. She's gonna fucking cut it and I'm not ready for that.

My hands came to rescue and pulled her on my chest. She let out an 'umph' a bit surprised on my actions.

"Harry."

"Let's just cuddle, yeah?" I asked. Thank God, she can't see my face. My eyes- exactly. Because if she did, she can see my nervous expression.

"Not bad. Okay." She answered and get off of me, laying next to me. I sighed in relief and closed my eyes. I took a glance down just to see it is not too excited. Just a little bit. I can calm it down.

I felt something on my neck and my eyes widened. No, babe. Just wait until we get home. I'm not gonna able to stop myself. Y/N's lips were kissing my chest, to my neck, to my jaw until her lips were on mine.

I pulled her closer by grabbing her neck. My hands were on her waist as I positioned myself on top of her, still kissing her. Her breathing was heavy as I kissed her neck. My lips closed on the skin above her right collarbone. She gasped. I felt her hands on my hair, pulling it, making me moan. Fuck, I love it when she do that.

When I was satisfied with my work, I pulled away kissing her chin to her lips. She was smirking. I felt her bit on my lower lip and pulled it softly with her teeth. She released it with a grin. Suddenly her grin dropped off. Her jaw dropped. "Harry! Seriously!" She pushed me and stood up. Uh, oh.

She was looking on my erection. It was... well, let's just say it's pointing up.

I can't see her reaction because she was wearing a sunglass. I saw her bit her swollen lip then she looked back at me. I don't know what to say.

She suddenly smirked and grabbed my hand, pulling me up. "Let's go back to the condo." She dragged me, not waiting for my answer. Shit, people will see. I stopped walking, making Y/N bumped in to my chest.

I let my dominating side to came up, "Baby, I don't want to walk here with a hard-on."

I saw her eyebrows came up then she laughed, "What do you want me to do then? We are going back in our condo so we can take care of that. And it's not my fault you got hard."

"Just cover me. And please it's all your fault why this happen. You sat on me." I pointed while she just laughed.

"Okay, okay. Just put your arms around my stomach and pulled me on your front, then put your chin on my shoulder so we just look like cuddling while walking." I did what she said and pulled her to me. "Fuck." She muttered. "This is not good idea."

**

When we reached our room, she quickly turned around and jumped, kissing me. I fall back slightly but I regained my balance. She was holding on me tightly while I closed the door, making sure I locked it.

I cupped her thighs as I placed her on the nearest wall. She let out a breath then she pulled away. She looked deeply on my eyes.

"I love you."

I grinned, placing my forehead on hers. "I love you, too."

She smirked. She jumped off of me and my eyes widened when I felt her fingers on my waistband, pulling it down slowly.

"Let's play."

A/N: So... about this. Yeah, I know. It's dirty. But that's the dirtiest I can be. Not that detailed but hope it's alright. :)

Vote, comment, and be a fan. Please, follow me. It will mean a lot. This is my only account that I'm so popular. Well, not really but you know what I mean. Please. :*

Byeee!

~Allaine xx