25.) I Miss You

A/N: Just a short one for all of you! xx

Harry's POV

Ugh! I miss her so much. I'm on tour and she's home. I can't go back, I'm in Tokyo. Ugh.

I was faced with my loptop, my chin ontop of my hands. I'am just looking at our pictures.

The one that I was kissing her cheek and she looked so surprised-eyes wide and mouth agape. Looking at the picture makes me smile.

Then there's this picture where Louis captured it. Y/N was in my back, sleeping and her arms was around my neck. I didn't even know Louis took a picture of this on that time. But it looks good.

And there's my favorite picture, but this time some paparazzi took it. She was in my arms, bridal style, laughing. Her arms was in the air and my face is surely laughing as well.

I sighed. I wish she was with me today. A video call appeared in my loptop and a wide smile appeared in my face. I immediately answered it and Y/N's face popped in the screen.

"Hey babe." She greeted. She was smiling and I can't help but to smile back

"Well hello there beautiful."

She sighed happily, "Thank God your online. How's tour?"

"It was great but I miss you though. How are you in there? How's Darcy?" I asked.

She exhaled once again but a grin is on her lips, "We're both alright here. But she's kinda looking for you. She always said 'Daddy' every night before she go to sleep."

"I wish I was there. I'm sorry." I said, looking down.

"Harry, you know that's your dream. Don't waste it. Just think that me and Darcy is in the crowds. Hmm?" She smiled again.

I gave her a small smile back, "Where is she?"

"Well it's like two in the morning here." My eyes widened, "So she's asleep"

"And you aren't?" I asked, still eyes widening.

"I'm sorry. I wanted to see you."

I sighed, "Fine ten more minutes. Then go to sleep alright? I don't want Darcy to see you walking like a dead tomorrow."

She chuckled, "Your funny." Then everything silenced. I'm just staring at the screen-at her- with smiling eyes. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I miss you." I whispered.

She smiled, "Just two more months okay? Then your going home."

"I miss hugging you."

She didn't answer, just smiling.

"I miss kissing you."

She licked her lips and sighed loudly but she didn't answer.

"I miss making love to you."

She looked left and right then back to the camera. I saw her hands going to top button of her shirt. "I swear Harry, if you don't stop talking we will end up having a sex video."

I grinned widely, nodding. "Game."

"Joke." She laughed loudly. "Goodness, your an addict."

"Well your very addictive, sorry."

Then there's this someone who ALWAYS ruining the moment. "Harry, we need to go! I can see Paul having smoke blasting in his ears!" Louis yelled through the door.

I sighed, looking back at the camera.

"I think someone needs to go." She smiled.

I nodded, "I love you."

"I love you too. Goodluck!" She gave me one last smile then end the call.

I miss her so much.

A/N: Hope you like it! Please, vote!

~Allaine <3