14.) Bully

Y/N's POV

"Harry, do you remember how we met?" I asked, cuddling with him closer as he wrapped his arm around me tightly.

"Of course. Why would I forget that?"

I laughed, "You're really violent."

"Oi! I'am not." he protested.

"Just because you're known as the bully."

~FLASHBACK~

Y/N's POV

I was walking back home, still my cheek hurts from the slap Bella gave. That bitch always bullying me. I don't even know why. I walk alone, from school when I heard something at the way at my right. I think it's a girl screaming, when I heard guys laughing.

I took a step closer and and narrowed my eyes. What the heck is happening in there?

"Bitch! You better stay away the fuck from her! Do you understand?!" that voice. I know that voice.

"Why?! Is it because you fancy her?!" that voice too. It's... it's Bella. She yelled back whoever who's that.

"Listen here, if you still want to live, you better stay the fuck away from her!" that's Harry. Harry Styles.

"Jerk!"

"Come on boys. Leave her alone."

My eyes widened, they better not know I'm here. I ran, not creating any sound. I hide on the other narrow sidewalk and watch them. Its Harry's group. Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn and him.

I gasped quietly, what did they did?

Harry's POV

"Get Y/N. Bring her to me." I whispered to the four guys walking behind me.

I fet them nodded and walked away.

I know she's eavesdropping when I'm talking to Bella. Well, she's the one we're talking earlier. Bella must stay away from her. I saw her perfectly slapped Y/N with no apparent reason, who the fuck will do that?

"Harry!" I heard Niall call my name.

I look behind to see a sleeping Y/N in Zayn's arms. They made her fall asleep.

I walked to them and get Y/N in their arms.

"You better did not do something wrong with her..." I trailed off.

"Just a bit of sleeping." Liam answered.

I nodded as I carry her to my car.

~FLASHBACK ENDS~

" Just because I'm protecting you. No one will hurt you okay?"

"I love you."

"Love you too. Now go take some sleep. I'm tired as shit." he kissed my temples as I smiled back.

And that's how I met the bully. Who I just fall inlove with.