46.) I Hate You

Y/N's POV

I can't believe I just got married to the man I hate. Meet, Harry Styles. The most annoying and stubborn person I know.

I was married to him because I was forced to. Her mother - Anne - forced me to, for his son's future. Well, I don't blame her. Her son is spoiled. Ugh, as in he wants everything and everyone to praise him. Anne trust me with his child because she knows I'm capable on changing him and she's right.

I already feel comfortable around him. Actually, very comfortable. For five months as his 'girlfriend', ha! I already knew him. I really like to push his buttons down. Its fun and funny.

Tonight or should I say our 'honeymoon', had been hard. Really. There's only one bed and were fighting who will sleep on it.

"Ugh! Why are you so hard?" Harry was pulling his hair hard, like he wants to get it. Well, go on! I'm not gonna stop him!

I rolled my eyes and sighed, "I'm not hard. I'm the girl so I'am the one that needs to get the bed. Be gentleman!" I sat on the middle of the bed and gave him a smile. He was looking at me with a deathly glare and a look that could kill. My smile widened turning into a grin then I spoke innocently, "What? Why are looking at me like that?"

He sighed dramatically, "I'm the one who bought this apartment so I'm the one that needs to get the bed." He was standing infront of me.

I pursed my lips then I spoke, "Whatever. Although, I thought something that I want to make that will make you and I in good terms. Hm?" I was still smiling while looking at him.

He rolled his green eyes then answered, "Fine! Fine! What is it?"

I pointed my pointer finger up, "I need to make some rules." He just exhaled so I just glared at him. I saw some notepad and a pen on the nightstand, so I get it and wrote while telling him the rules loudly, "Rule number 1! A happy wife, a happy life." I looked at him questionably if he agree on that.

His frown deepened, while staring at me. I need to pressed my lips together or my smile would widen or I will laugh out loud. "Okay, okay! Ugh, what else?"

I smiled then proceed on my next rule, "Rule number two! I will add rules whenever I want."

"Oh, that's not fair. I object." He spoke but I cut him in.

"Oh no, no, Styles. You just agreed on our rule number one which is to make me happy and that will make me happy." I smirked then my eyes found him. "So?"

The boy infront of me glared and nodded, "Fine! Can I sleep now?"

I shook my head then turned my eyes again to the paper, "Rule number three! The most important rule among the two rules which is..." my eyes found his again. "Don't you dare fall inlove with me."

He chuckled, "That won't be hard, Y/N. Seriously?"

"Hm." I hummed, smirking. "Watch your mouth, Styles. That words will hunt you."

"As if." He muttered.

"Okay, that's for tonight. I'll add two or three tomorrow..." I placed the notepad and pen to the nightstand while Harry spoke.

"Then, I'm going to sleep now." He was about to lay on the bed but I stopped him, eyes widening. "What?" He stood up again.

My finger pointed the sofa, "You're going to sleep there, right?"

"You are really unfair." He whined.

I rolled my eyes and finally gave up, "Okay. Okay." I answered, getting a coin in my wallet that was placed on the nightstand.