57.) Wrong Impression (Personal)

Chelsea's POV

Harry and I are engaged and we planned on getting married soon. We still don't know when because we both still are busy from almost everything and we are still young. So we still need to wait.

But Harry and I planned on giving each other a wedding present before the wedding. Even if we still don't know when.

I planned on giving him a mixtape of me singing our favorite songs. But since I don't know how to mix and record songs, I decided to go to the boys.

Should I do it now?

I got up from our bed and stand infront of the mirror. I brushed my hair, put a powder on my face then a lipgloss and a mascara. Yes, I'm going to the boys. But what will I tell Harry?

Suddenly strong arms wrapped around my middle and a familiar chin on my shoulder. "Hello, baby."

I smiled and leaned back to him, "Hey." Shit, what will I tell him? I can't tell him about the wedding gift or else it will not be a surprise anymore.

"You smell good. Where are you going? You're wearing make-up." We make eye contact on the mirror and I just shook my head.

"I'm going to the mall. Wander around, you know? I'm bored." I excused and he just raised his eyebrows at me.

"Well, then. I'm going with you." He answered whereupon I shook my head.

"You should just rest here. I'll be back before sunset." I turned around and peck his lips, but he frowned. "Hey, why?"

"I want to go with you." Harry, don't make this any harder.

I hold his hand and looked him straight in the eyes, "Just stay here. You're tired, right? You need a rest. I promise I'll be back before sunset."

He stared at me for ten seconds and finally gave up, "Fine!"

I smiled widely and cupped his face, giving him a kiss. "I'll see you later." But before I walk away from him, he grabbed my hand and tugged me back to him, slamming his lips to mine again.

I was smiling through the kiss and when he pulled away. "I love you."

I pat his cheek and nodded, "I love you too."

And with that he let me go and I gave him one last smile then walked out of the door. As soon as I closed the door, I let out a sigh. My god, that was hard.

My heart was pounding because I do not really lie to him and now I did. But I really can't tell him anything! What do I do?

**

"Chelsea!" The boys greeted me with tight hugs and kisses on the cheeks.

"Hey." I smiled and glance at each one of them.

"So why did you call us four? What will we talk about?" Louis asked as they guide me in the sofa. We five are in Niall's house because for me, the blonde boy is the neatest person among the three. Well, except Liam because what if Sophia is there right? We will be a bother.

"Umm, I called you all because...because I need your help to record some songs." I bolted out and bit my lip after.

Liam raised an eyebrow, "You wanted to be a singer?"

"What? No. Its just- that's my wedding gift for Harry." I lick my lips and looked down, "Is it okay?"

"You shouldn't have called the boys." Niall said and I looked up at him, confused. A smile was on his face. "Because I know how to record songs. These three just know how to sing and I, know how to record songs." He winked at me and I smiled widely.