80.) Let's Go

Y/N's POV

"It's freaking hot." I blurted, rolling to the other side of the bed, with Harry using his phone. I stared at him, hoping I can get his attention but he was busy with his phone.

I sighed and crawled to his warm chest. I laid my head and said, "Harry."

He hummed, still not taking his eyes off of his phone.

I put my chin on his chest and stared a him again, kissing his chest slowly. Finally, his eyes met mine. I smiled sheepishly and he did, too.

He let go of his phone and hugged me back. "Oh, baby. What do you want?"

I went higher so my face is close to his. "Let's go to the beach."

"Why do you want to go to beach suddenly?" He chuckled.

"Is that even a question? It's hot!"

I felt his hands going down on my butt. "But it's going to be hotter on the beach."

"So? Come on." I pleaded. I felt him squeezed my butt while I just gave him a poker face. "You always touch my butt." I complained, getting up and sitting on his stomach.

He laughed and placed his hands on my hips. "We have better things to do than to go to the beach, Y/N."

"What?" I crossed my arms below my chest.

"You could open the aircon and cuddle with me." He replied. I pouted while he gave me a grin. He sat straight and pinched my cheeks. "Oh why is my girlfriend so cute?"

"Ouch." I pushed his hands away and frowned. He stared at me and leaned in, but I turned my head to the side.

He chuckled. "Babe." He cupped my face with his large ones. "Are you avoiding my kisses?" He pecked my nose quickly and hugged me. "We will be staying here in our house all summer because-"

"Harry."

"What?" He laughed on my neck. "Y/N the sun outside is too hot. We will be having a sun burn."

I hugged him back and whispered to his ears, "Don't you want to see me in a bikini?" I heard him gulped slowly while I restrained myself to giggle. My hands went to his hair, playing it with my fingers. "Come on, Harry, baby." I purred on his ear.

"Y/N." He hissed. "What are you doing?"

I kissed the skin below his ear and answer, "Convincing you." I pulled away and stared at his eyes, "Please?"

So close. I can do this.

I leaned in and kissed his lips slowly. I watched him as he closed his eyes and kissed me back. I pulled away three seconds later.

He opened his eyes so I gave him a smile. He bit his lower lip and grabbed my head, kissing my forehead. "I can't resist that. Let's go."

I grinned and stood up. Yay!

Harry's POV

This is an unplanned trip.

Y/N. Oh god, that girl. She can think those things that can weaken me.

Those eyes when she stared at me earlier. I smiled to myself. She really knows how to control me sometimes.

We made it to the beach and my lips parted to see how many people today. It's crowded.

Y/N and I grabbed our things and find some good spot. And we did find one. It's currently 4:30 in the afternoon so the sun is not too hot.

I was fixing our things when I saw in mg peripheral view that Y/N was taking her top off. I looked at her to see she was wearing a peach lace bra. She removed her shorts and I got a full view of my girlfriend wearing a peach bikini.

She turned her head to me and grinned. I'm falling harder on her each day. She approached me and hugged me, looking up at me. "Thank you."

I hugged her shoulders because she was too short. I kissed her forehead. "Anything for you, love."

She giggled that made me smile. "Let's go surfing."

She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the beach.

We got two surf boards and we both laid on it. We swam a bit further to the coast and stopped when we are in a good spot.

The water was a bit cold and it calmed me down. I sat on the surf board and turned my head to Y/N.

My eyes look at her butt for a second and I grinned to myself. Just when I was about to touch it, Y/N turned her head to me, raising an eyebrow.

"What? Are you going to the touch my booty again?" She asked. I smiled sheepishly at her. She chuckled and shook her head. "Oh, Harry Styles."

That butt always catches my attention, good Lord. I placed my hand on it, while Y/N just smiled, letting me. (Pic on the top or side)

Guess we both got what we wanted.

A/N: Another imagine for you guys. How was it?

Please vote and comment. It makes me smile when I read your comments. You guys are like the best.

Thank you all for your support and the love.

~Allaine x