60.) Destiny

Harry's POV

"Yes, yes Liam, I'll be there maybe after thirty?" I more like asked because the traffic was pretty heavy today. It will only move a feet or something.

"Thirty?! Harry, you're late!" He answered and I rolled my eyes.

"Well, it isn't my fault the traffic is bad."

"No, its your fault for waking up late. Get your arse here as soon as possible." Then, he hang the phone. I sighed frustratedly and brushed my hair backwards with my hand.

I leaned back on the chair and held the steering wheel with one hand. I looked forward and just saw the back of a car. I looked at my right and saw a tinted window of a black car then I looked at my left.

There's a girl inside of a grey-black-ish car that caught my attention. I saw her because the window of her car is open but she can't see me because mine was tinted.

Her hair was falling on her shoulder as she looked frustratedly at the car infront of her. I was busy staring at her that I didn't even felt that the cars moved and there's a honking behind me. I hope I get to see her again.

Luckily, I might say, the traffic only moved a feet so I'm still opposite her. Would she fangirl if she saw me? Whatever.

I rolled my window down and she didn't even looked at me. There's a bored expression on her flawless face but she still looks beautiful. I wonder what's her name is.

I fakely coughed and she finally turned her head to me. She stared at me for a minute or so then she rolled her eyes, looking forward again. Did she just- did she just ignored me?!

"I'm Harry Sty-"

"Harry Styles, I know." I noticed her accent. Its the same as mine.

"What's your name, baby?" I smirked and teased her.

She turned her head back to me and raised an eyebrow. She looked hot when she's frustrated. "Baby? Don't call me that. It doesn't sound pleasing." Feisty.

My smirk widened, "I asked you something, babe. I'm asking nicely."

She groaned and licked her lips, making me stare at her. Why does she look gorgeous, seriously? "Would you please stop with the nicknames? It doesn't sound appealing especially when its coming in your mouth, so just, shut up."

"I'm not gonna shut up until you tell me your name, angel. Just say it. Its not that hard."

She sighed and her frown get deeper, "Its Jessica."

I chuckled and shook my head lightly, "You're lying."

She looked at me again, "Lie? Why would I lie? You asked me my name so I answered you and now you don't believe me?"

"I can see it in your eyes, love. Plus, you answered me straight after my third question. Isn't that a bit obvious, hmm?" She didn't answer so I know I was right. I don't know but yeah, I can see someone if he or she lies or not. It's a talent, I guess? She rolled her eyes, "You should stop with the eye-rolling thing, sweetie.", she exhaled deeply, "And the 'sighing heavily'."

She groaned loudly, "You will not shut up until I say my name, yeah?"

I smirked and nod once, she look so hot. "This time don't lie, baby girl."

She glared at me deathly. I bit my lower lip to stop myself from laughing. Its fun teasing her! "Its Y/N."

I stared at her for a second if she's lying or not but I didn't see it. "See? It wasn't that hard. So Y/N, how old are you?"

"Are we playing 20 questions here?"

"No, it will take long for you to answer a simple question so no." I know she's going to roll her eyes again so I talked first, "Don't. Roll your eyes."

She pursed her lips instead and breathe heavily through her nose, "You're annoying."

"You're cute." I complimented her but for her, its more like I teased her. "So how old are you?"

"I'm nineteen." She answered.

"Nineteen. Two years younger than me. Its doesn't sound bad."

"What are you talking about?" She asked, frowning.

But then I heard other cars were moving. No, I wanted to talk to her more. "Guess, I'll see you soon, baby."

She opened her mouth to talk but a loud honk cut her. She rolled her eyes and looked at me one more time, somehow giving me a small smile then speeding of.

With that, I know I got her. Let's see if destiny is with us. Will I see her again?

A/N: There you go! I'll update again, don't worry. Maybe later. :) There's a program in school today at 3 p.m. but I need to get there at 12, I think? So yeah maybe I'll update before I go.

Please vote and comment. :) Thankss!

~Allaine xx