81.) Out Of The Blue

Harry's POV

Four years away from Y/N is one of the hardest thing I have to suffer.

Being in the army is an honor but being away from my girlfriend is difficult.

Now, I just received a message that we can take a break for at least a month. But Y/N didn't know it yet.

I wanted to surprise her. I wanted to see her reaction when she sees me. I can't wait.

So I dialled Kathleen's number, Y/N's bestfriend. As much as I wanted to fly to London like right now. I need to be patient if I want to surprise her.

Kathleen's POV

I opened my eyes when I heard my phone ringing beside me. Now, who's this prick that will call me in the middle of my bath?

I saw Harry's name so I quickly answered the phone, "Hello?"

"Kathleen!" I heard Harry's voice on the other side. "How are you?"

"I'm fine, what else? How are you?" I smiled. Wait a second, why is calling me? Before he answer, I spoke. "Why are you calling me? Why aren't you calling Y/N instead?"

I heard him chuckled, "Wanted to surprise Y/N."

I raised my eyebrows, "Why? What's happening?"

"I'm going home."

My jaw dropped and my phone almost slipped on my hand. "Really?"

"Yeah. For about a month, I think?"

"Oh my fucking god, Harry!" I squealed. "What are you doing to me? Y/N is gonna flip!"

"That's what I wanted to see." He said.

"So? So? What's the plan? Are you already here? When are you going to surprise her? Oh my gosh, I'm so excited the fuck." I am freaking excited. I'm going to love Y/N's reaction when she saw Harry.

"Okay, so maybe I can..."

**

I opened Y/N's door to her apartment and saw her watching some show on the TV while holding some chicken wings.

"Yow, girl! Why aren't you inviting me with that food?" I plopped next to her and grabbed a wing.

She didn't said anything and just continue watching.

"Let's go out today!" I chirped and grabbed her elbow. "My treat."

She looked at me for a second and smiled, "Let me just change."

"You bitch! You always move fast if I'm going to pay!" I said.

"That's what bestfriends are for, duh." She went to get some clothes then went to the bathroom to change.

Twenty minutes later and she's done so I stood up and linked my arms with her. "Let's go!"

~~

"So what exactly do you want? Fries? Pizza? Starbucks? Cotton candy? Chocolates? Or maybe some bread? Garlic bread? With some cheese? Also-"

"Kathleen." I stopped talking when she said my name.

Did she notice?

"What?"

"Why are you so generous today? Did you just get paid? But even though you got paid, you're not like this." She said, confused.

I laughed. "Yeah. So tell me what you want right now before I change my mind. This is an opportunity, Y/N. I'm never going to repeat this."