47.) Cottony Soft

Y/N's POV

When I woke up, there's a hair on my face. I frowned and brushed it away from me then sitting up. I saw Harry laying on his front, sleeping beside me.

He looks tired and... he looks like Tarzan. Look at that hair! Its longer than mine. (I'm exaggerating)

I stared at his face then a frown was forming on his forehead. He slowly opened his eyes and blinked repeatedly, "Y/N?"

I laid again and cuddled with him. "Hi."

He turned around and pulled me to his chest, hugging me tight. His breath was hot on my neck as he spoke, "I thought you got up."

"I didn't." I murmured and hugged him back, as tight as I could. But since his torso is too large to hug, it was difficult. "You need a cut."

"Why?" I looked up and saw he had his eyes closed again.

"Because you look like some caveman." I answered. A small smirk was forming on his lips and his left dimple was becoming visible. I really love to touch his dimple, its so cute and so deep.

When I was about to touch it, his hand held mine. "Going to touch my dimple again, baby?" The smirk was gone but his eyes was open, staring at me.

"Yeah. Is there a problem?" I asked, staring back at him.

"Yes." He muttered, "You called me a caveman."

I bursted into giggles and stuffed my face on his warm chest, "Because its true."

"Well, I'm a hot cave man though." Harry whispered making me laugh shortly. "What? Did you saw a caveman that's hot as me? No. So I'm a hot caveman. Plus cavemen have hard and knotted hair. I don't."

I rolled my eyes and looked at his face again, just to see he was staring at me. "You're saying that your hair is soft?"

He smirked widely, "That's exactly what I'm trying to say." He leaned in and brushed his nose on mine, "And you know I'm not lying, Y/N. You always pull my hair wheneve-"

"Okay. Okay." I cut him in before he say something filthy.

He chuckled and peck my lips, "Say it."

I frowned, "Say what?"

"Please say that I have a soft hair."

I rolled my eyes and peck his lips. "No." He pulled me closer to him, our hips was touching.

"I do not take a 'no' as an answer." He growled, "Say it."

I smiled and decided to tease him a little wee bit more. "Make me."

He raised his eyebrows and next thing I knew I was under him. My hands was pressed to the bad and we were palm to palm. He brushed his nose on mine again and said, "I'm trying to control myself babe, just say it."

"I said, make me." I whispered, biting my lip seductively. His eyes found my lips and his eyes darkened.

"Fucking hell." He muttered and slammed his lips on mine. I gasped softly and closed my eyes, kissing him back. He let go of my hands and placed his on the bed instead.

I know why he let go of mine. He wanted me to tug his 'soft' hair. But then I decided not to. I let my hands stay on the mattress.

He pulled away, breathing heavily. I opened my eyes and saw his frown that made me smile. "What?"

"Don't play dumb at me, Y/N. Please." He mumbled his last word and kissed me again, ignoring our smelly breaths.

I sighed through my nose and bring my hands on his hair. I fisted some of his hair and tugged it softly. He moaned in my mouth and bit my lower lip.

I pulled away wide eyes. "Why would you do that?"

He smirked, "Why not? You like it when I bite your lip."

I didn't answer and just kissed him. I can not think of any come back. Three minutes of making out we were both breathing heavily and our lips was swollen. He laid beside me again and turned me to face him.

I kissed the tip of his nose and said, "Your hair is completely soft. Cottony soft."

He chuckled so I took the time and touched his dimple. He gasped and slapped my hands away, entertwining it on his. "I love you."

"I love you, too." I closed my eyes and cuddled back to his chest.

We sure are very happy.

A/N: Hi! Its been so long since I write an imagine and I would go back with such a short one. Im sorry.

But, anyway I hope you like this one. Because I loved it! Please comment some ideas. I'm running out of mine! Please! And also comment on what you think about this.

#StillOUCH...

~Allaine xx