45.) To Be Mine (Personal)

Mehal's POV

I stared at my reflection on the mirror, not loving what I see. My face, my skin, and my body.

I sighed and just closed my eyes, looking away from the mirror. I'm done with this.

"Mehal?" I heard a familiar husky and deep voice downstairs that made me smile.

I open the door of my bedroom and stepped out, "I'm up here, Harry!" I looked at the stairs and saw my bestfriend standing near it.

He looked at me and gave me a dimpled-smile. "You're mom let me in." I nodded as I lead him in my room. "Anyway, want to go outside? Nando's. My treat!"

Food? My smile vanished and looked down, "I'm not really hungry, though."

I felt him walking closer to me until he turned me around and let me stare at his green eyes. "You're not hungry? Oh, don't give me that joke! C'mon! You're always hungry."

"I'm not, Harry. You can go if you want." I gestured giving my bestfriend a small smile, "Come back if you're done. If you still want to hang out." I mumbled the last sentence and stepped away from his touch.

I walked away but he grabbed my wrist. My hearts starts to beat faster just with his simple touch. "What's wrong?"

I shook my head, "Nothing."

"Nothing?" He questioned, frowning. "I don't believe you." He whispered, leaning a bit.

I stepped back but he did not let me. Instead he turned me around and wrapped his arms just below my chest. My eyes widened at his quick moves and I'm pretty sure I'm blushing hard.

"Tell me, what's wrong." He demanded. Although, its a whisper on my ear.

"I said, nothing is wrong, Harry. Let me go." I said, moving my hand to his arm, trying to take it off of me. But my bestfriend's mind thought some thing instead. He intertwined are fingers.

I closed my eyes and let my heart to beat faster than usual. "I know you, Mehal. You're not like this. What happened?"

I tried-very hard- to take my hands away from his but he just held me tighter, telling me a quiet 'no'. Why is he doing this?

I exhaled and opened my eyes, "Nothing happened, Harry. Let me go."

He sighed and let me go. He turned me around and held my shoulders, looking at me straight in the eyes. "Don't tell me you're starving yourself, Mehal." My eyes widened a bit and that's when he let me go, "You're starving yourself?!"

"N-no, Harry. W-why would you think that?" I stuttered, backing away from him.

His jaw was tensed and he looked really angry, "Its obvious. Mehal, why the hell would you do that... that shit?! Why do you starve yourself?!" His voice was getting louder each second. "Do you know what would happen to you if you keep on doing that? Since when did this happen?! Answer me!"

"Last month." I muttered, looking down.

"Last month?! And I didn't noticed anything?!" He shouted. "Mehal, I'm your bestfriend. You can talk to me about almost everything. Why would you do that?" His voice soften.

A tear escaped my eyes then another, then another. "I'm so sorry."

"Tell me why." He spoke, frozen on his spot.

I looked up from him and cried, "Because! Harry, you don't deserve someone like me! Can you not see it? I'm fat! I'm ugly! Your fans hate me! What else, huh? I don't deserve you, Harry. You deserve a better bestfriend. Someone who could be strong and who would never give up. I'm sorry." I sobbed and looked down.

I felt him hugged me while I let myself cry on his chest.

He rubbed my back and whispered on my ear, "Shh. Calm down, calm down." Harry guide me to sit on my bed and we did. He cupped my face and wiped my cheeks using his thumb. Then, he spoke. "Never. Never would you ever think something like that." His eyes found mine. "Do you understand me, Mehal? Never."

I broke eye contact and shook my head, "Its not that easy, Har-"

"It is." He cut me in. "Because this time, I'm gonna be here for you, Mehal. I'm always gonna be at your side and I'm not gonna leave you alone. I'll help you through thi-"

"Why?" I cut him in. He looks confused on my question so I continued, "Why would you help someone like me?"

He seemed to get nervous because he started to play with his fingers. Something he always do when he's nervous. "I- well, because I love you, Mehal."

My eyes slowly widened. What?

"I love you, Mehal. And always remember that you always deserves me. Do you know that I'm so lucky to have you? I can't stop saying at myself that 'Why did I get someone like, Mehal? I'm so fucking lucky.'" Then he smiled, sadly at me. "Your not fat nor ugly. You're beautiful. Every piece of you is beautiful. I can't see any negative on you. Why can't you not see that?"

"I-I don't know." I mumbled, still staring at him.

"And I'm here to make you know, that you're beautiful every single way. Fuck, I want to be with you forever. Mehal?"

"Yes, Harry?" I gave him a small smile.

Harry grinned widely, "Do you Mehal, my bestfriend want to make me happy by being my most beautiful girlfriend forever? Do you?" His eyes was sparkling.

I smiled and nodded, "Of course, Harry. I'd love to be your girlfriend."

His eyes widened, "Seriously?" He asked, holding my hands. I nodded, giggling. "Oh my god!" He beamed, happily and next thing I knew I was on his lap, hugging him tightly.

"Thank you, Harry for being there for me. It might be hard to forget that and-"

"And I'm gonna be here for you." He whispered at my ear. Then we both pulled away, smiling at each other. "Can I kiss you, Mehal?"

"Of course, fine sir." I smiled, pressing my forehead on his.

He leaned in and finally pressed his lips on mine. I closed my eyes and kissed him back.

Many problems can get us but there is someone who will always gonna be there for us and my someone is my bestfriend. Harry Styles.

A/N: Hi, Mehal. I'm so sorry if this imagine took long and I'm so sorry for the horrible ending also if this imagine is not long enough for you. I'm sorry. I really hoped you liked it. :) Don't take the words I wrote personally, please. Your beautiful, okay? And I'm being serious. I'm sorry. xx

Hey, everyone! Still thanking you all for the 13K reads. Wow, you guys are fast! I love all of you! I also really wished you loved this imagine for my friend. Please, vote. Thank you!

#JustGotMyBracesOUCH

~Allaine xx