16.) Kisses

Y/N's POV

I woke up, from the amazing thing happened last night.

I looked besid me and saw Harry, lips parted, little snores forming. I smiled, he really is beautiful. I stared at him for a good two minutes before deciding to get up.

I slipped into his white shirt, that goes under my waist and slipped into my knickers.

I walked downstairs, ready to cook breakfast.

**

After cooking, I went to our room to see Harry, still sleeping, laying on his front.

I smiles, "Curly, you need to get up." I said, louder while opening the curtains.

I heard him groan. I turned around, looking at him while leaning at the window,

He opened his eyes slowly and blinked a couple times. His eyes found mine, until his sight went down my body. "What's an angel, doing in my room?" He asked, using his husky and sleepy voice while he sat and leaned at the headboard of the bed.

I smiled, walking to him and joining him at the soft cushion. His arms immediately found my waist, pulling me closer to his naked body. "I still need to get to school Haz." I said, tracing some tattoos in his chest.

"Hmm... Really? I have something else in my mind that we could do today." He closed his eyes again.

"Whatever it is. I'm not doing it." I huffed, pouting,

He smirked, "You sure?" Opening his eyes again.

I leaned, my nose touching his. "Positive. Now get ready and go downstairs." I peck his lips before jumping off of bed. Being a tease I'am, I went to do it. I turned my back on him, knowing his looking right in my arse. I looked at him, behind my shoulder. "By the way, you look absolutely hot last night." I heard his breathng got ready. I smirked, succesfully. Then I went out of the room.

Harry's POV

Fuck. She really is sexy. I'm so lucky to have her. All guys drool when they saw her. Even my friends.

My lips curved, turning into a smirk. Remembering what happened last night. I bit my lips, looking at clothes at the floor. We really are eager.

I slipped into my boxers and walked downstairs. I heard her in the kitchen, singing. Her back is facing me. I continue to watch her, enjoying the show my girlfriend is doing.

I think she felt my presence because she turned around, smiling sweetly at me. I smiled back, approaching her.

She bit her lip, backing away but the counter stopped her.

My smirk widened. She sat on the edge as I stood between her legs, bringing my hands in her waist.

"I still haven't got my goodmorning kiss." I stated, looking at her eyes.

She opened her mouth but I already kissed her. I know she will protest and I don't want that. Her lips colliding into mines in slow movements. I closed my eyes, bring my hand on her neck, pulling her closer. Her arms tangling in my neck and legs wrapping around my waist.

I lift her off the counter, still kissing her lips. Since I don't know where I'm going I just put her on the wall. She gasped in my lips causing my tongue to enter her mouth.

After five minutes of making out, her lips was swollen with a tinted red on it. She even looks more beautiful. Her hair cascading her face.

I let her down, smiling. "That's fun."

She chuckled, still a bit breathless. "Really? Well I think we need to cut that now. You need to eat because I'm already done. I need to take a bath." She started to walk away but I stopped her.

"Wait!" I protest. She turned around, questionly. "Can I join?" I asked, looking at her with hope.

Her eyes widened, "Harry! No!"

"Why? I already saw you naked!" I asked.

"Whatever. Just eat." She started running.

"Y/N!" I called, smiling when she is now out of sight.

"Not a chance!" She yelled back.

I laughed and just let her be. She's funny. I ate my breakfast silently, while listening to my girlfriend who's singing. I must admit, she has a good voice. She can be a singer.

**

"Hey! Harry! I'm going to school!" Y/N said, up the stairs.

I'm just watching TV waiting for her because I'm going to drove her there. There's still a slightly chance something bad will happen to her, just in case.

I heard her, so I looked up and saw her. Wearing a pink dress, that goes right above her knees and a flat shoes. She looks beautiful. She had make-up on but just a bit. She's not wearing a lipstick, just a lipgloss. She said, she don't want to see a baked-face.

"Are you done staring Harry?" She smirked, walking down the stairs, looking straight in my green eyes.

She stopped right infront of me, shielding me from the television. She straddled me, so she was sitting right in my lap. I bit my lip, don't want to talk.

"Harry? Don't be silent." She put her arms around my neck as she leaned a bit.

"Can I ruin your lip gloss, baby?" I asked, licking my lips.

She put some pressure in our lips until I can't just take it anymore. She's always a tease. I smashed my lips into hers, closing my eyes. We kissed for a few minutes as I slide my tongue in her bottom lip, asking for permission.

Being a TEASE she is. She didn't open her mouth. I rolled my eyes, impatiently. I placed my hand in her ass, squeezing it hard, causing her to gasp. I entered my tongue in her mouth colliding it to hers.

She pulled away, "Fuck you."

I smirked, "Love you."

Y/N laughed, shaking her head. She stood up, adjusting her dress and licked her lips.

"Shall we go? I want to drove you into school." I suggested and her face brightens. She loved it when I drove her into her school.

"Really?" She asked, eyes widening.

"Yeah. A problem?"

"No, no. Come on."

**

"Bye Harry! I'll see you later." Y/N kissed me in my cheeks as she get out of the car.

I whistled as she turned around, "You forgot something." I reminded.

She walked back, leaning in my window. "What is it?"

I smiled, "This." I kissed her again, then she pulled away, smiling. Haha! Success!

"Bye."

"I love you Y/N! Don't let any boys come near you! Or else, you know what'll happen!" I called.

"Okay! And I love you too!" She called, running to her friends.

I smiled and closed my window, driving to the studio.

A/N: OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS! FOUR is absolutely beautiful, perfect and all that! Ahhh! What's your favorite music for now? Me, "Night Changes" and "18". Haha! Its just so beautiful and the songs held so many emotions.

NOTE: This Imagine is a long time DRAFT! (Except the author's note)

~Allaine <3