48.) Failed To Secure

Harry's POV

I was at home and it was weird for me because I haven't received a call from Y/N at least once today. She used to call me every single day but now... I don't think so.

I decided I won't bother her maybe just because she had been busy for her exams. She told me about it the other day.

I went to twitter instead and as usual many fans keep mentioning me. I was scrolling down when I accidentally pressed the star button. Shit. I immediately removed it but they've caught me.

All of them started to mention me even more, things like, 'follow me, Harry', 'youre my world', 'I love you'.

I sighed and gave up, smiling. No matter what. I love my fans. Every single one of them. Boy or girl. Teenager or an adult. I love them, all of them.

So I followed many of them. I can't help it, they are the people that have been here for us since the beginning so they deserved it.

I went to the trends and my smile dropped off of my face. Do you know what's trending? #Y/NDeservesToDIE

What the fuck?! What's this?! I tap the trend and my heart twisted. Worse, many of the fans agreed to this that made my heart to twist more.

Some of them mention her and said...

'Y/N, you don't deserve Harry. Die, bitch!'

'Hahaha! Seriously? Yeah. Whore!'

'You just date him to get famous, you bloody gold-digger!'

'Leave Harry alone! #Y/NDESERVESTODIE. Rot in hell you slut!!!'

I started to breathe heavily and I controlled myself before I tossed my phone on the wall. Why didn't I saw this earlier? Is this why she didn't call today?

I exited the app and dialled her number as fast as I can. My jaw was tensed and I was furious. So furious. I can't believe they said that to the girl I love. I thought they're gonna support us whatever our decision is. Guess not.

No one answered that made me grew more frustrated.

I don't know what to do. And no, I can't tweet about that. It will only get worse and I don't want that to happen.

Those fans? Or should I even call them that? Is not true at all. A true fan is somewhere out there supporting us no matter what happen and respecting our decision. Not go around and go animalistic because we can't fulfill their wants.

I blame myself for this. If I'm not dating her this wouldn't happen. She wouldn't get these hates and death threats.

I groaned and decided to tweet something about this. Suddenly more and more fans kept mentioning me. My eyes found the trends again and there's this trend who was below the trend I hate.

#WereForY/NGETWELLSOON

Get well soon? Now, what did they mean by that? When I click that my heart sunk down to the ground. Oh my god.

I stood up from my bed and ran outside as fast as I could. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. Fuck, tell me this is just a dream, a fucking nightmare that's not true. Please.

When I got to the hospital, I literally snapped at the nurse on the counter. "Y/F/N?! Where is she?!"

His eyes widened and he searched through his damn computer screen then he looked up at me. "Um, 2nd floor, third room sir."

I didnt think twice and jogged to the elevator but the damn thing is closed. I cursed and made my way towards the stairs. My Y/N is in danger. Danger.