9.) Jealousy

Y/N's POV

Me, the boys and they're girlfriends are going in a club tonight. Harry said I need to wear something sexy. Again. Because I always wear sexy dresses almost everyday.

My best dress is a silver, sparkly tight dress. Strapless and goes mid-thigh. Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie help me in my make-up and my hair.

"Wow... we did a great job girls" I heard Danielle mumbled.

"You can open your eyes now babe" Perrie said.

I opened my eyes and saw myself on the mirror. My eyes widened slightly as my lips parted. "Thank you so much girls!" I smiled.

"Now come on and let the boys sees you. Especially Harry" Eleanor winked while I blushed.

I get my phone and wear my jacket. Me and the girls went out. I can hear the boys' laughed in the living room. The girls already run downstairs while they leave me here, alone. What's up with them?

I was going to walk down the stairs when someone hold my wrist and turned me around. I saw Nialler.

His eyes widened. "Y-Y/N?" he stared at me up and down while his lips is parted. I smiled and nodded. He grinned widely, "Wow... your- beautiful... I don't know what to say"

"You don't have to say anything Niall"

"Well," he tapped his chin, eyes slightly narrowing. "Your hot" he winked.

I chuckled, "Come on."

"Let me walk you downstairs" he insisted. I grab his hand and walked downstairs slowly. I don't want to tripped in this heels.

Harry's POV

The girls are already down here while I just looked for Y/N. I heard her giggle up stairs.

I stood up, furrowing my eyebrows and walking up the stairs. I saw her holding Niall's hand and smiling. The fuck- what the heck is she doing?

When I took a full glance on my girlfriend my jaw dropped. Woah... I forgot Niall's hand holding her's and just stared at my stunning girlfriend. She saw me and her face lit up. She walked carefully to me as I admired her.

She pulled her hand on Niall causing me to smile. I instantly grabbed her waist, biting my lip.

"You look hot" I whispered on her ear. She smiled, licking her lips.

"You too"

"Really? Then you look hotter" I smirked.

She laughs as I heard Louis. "Hey! Enough chit chat lets go"

I wrapped my arms on hers and he did the same. I can't stop looking at her. She's so beautiful. I'm flattered.

**

We reached the pub as I saw men eyeing my girlfriend up and down. I pursed my lips, grabbing her waist tightly. She's only mine.

She gasped at my sudden movements. "Harry? Why?"

"Men stares at you like you're they're foods" I whispered and we both walked inside.

She laughed. "That's okay. Your too over-protective."

I stuck my tongue on her. "Let's get some drinks"

Y/N's POV

Harry and I went to the counter and ordered some drinks. I gulped the tequila and it burned down my throat. Woah, that's too strong but I liked it.

After 5 shots of that strong drink I suddenly wants to dance so I get on the dance floor. Harry didn't even notice I left.

I'm drunk. Again. I stumbled through the dance floor and sway my hips at the rhythm. I'm laughing so hard. Then someone pulled me to his chest. I recognized his scent and I'm 99% sure this is Niall.

"Y/N? What are you doing here? Wait, are you drunk?" he asked.

I shake my head laughing. "No! Come on Niall. Dance with me"

"Y/N no. Harry is looking for you. And..." he looked around. "Men are eyeing you up and down. Let's get you out of here"

"Niall... come on. Dance. YOLO! (You Only Live Once)"

"Y/N!" he scolded. I grabbed his hand and placed them on my waist. I have no idea what I'm doing. I wrapped loosely my arms on his neck. His eyes widened as I smirk.

"Come on Ni. Dance with me. It'll be fun" I started grinding on him.

"Y/N! Your drunk let's g-" then someone punched him on his jaw.

"You dick!" I heard Harry yelled through the loud music. I stumbled back until I sobbered up. I saw Harry pouncing on Niall at the dance floor.

"Harry!" I shouted, walking to him.

"What are you doing with my girlfriend?! I asked you to help me find her not to grind on her you bastard!" Harry yelled.

I grabbed him and pulled him away at Niall. Louis and Zayn came and help Niall while Liam just help me with Harry.

Niall looks horrible. Nose bleed, busted lip, black eyes.

Harry saw me looking at him so he dragged me out of the club. His grip tightened causing me to wince. Once we we're out he slammed me againts the nearest wall.

"What are you doing with Niall?" he snapped. Anger and jealousy is running through his veins.

"That's my fault. You didn't have to do that with Ni!" I spatted.

"I just gave him a pounce for doing that to you" he rolled his eyes.

"I'm drunk. I don't know what I'm doing! Niall was just helping me to get out of the dance floor. You punched him without a reason!" I shouted.

He kept quiet and looked down. "I'm sorry"

"Don't say sorry to me. Say that to Niall. I can't believe you did that" I shook my head, dissapointed. I was going to walked away but Harry grabbed my elbow.

"I'm sorry please... I'm gonna apologize to Niall later. Just forgive me" he said.

I sighed, walking infront of him. I cupped his right cheek and smiled a little. "Tell me a reason why you did that to Niall"

He bit his lip and stared at my eyes. "I just thought his hitting on you. I know that he had a crush on you so I'm always careful, always looking at you."

"And?" I trailed off.

"And I'm jealous. I just don't want any men to hit on you knowing your my girlfriend. You always catches any eye on your beauty and I want them to know. Your just mine. Only mine." he said. "Did you understand that?"

I nodded, "That's enough. I forgive you. Just say sorry to Niall okay?"

He smiled and nodded. He hugged me as I hugged back. "I'm sorry again. I'm just a jealous dick"

I laughed and shook my head. "No your not. You're just over protective"

"Well, because your just mine." he winked.

"And only yours"

"Let's get home. I want to see that dress in my floor now" he demanded. Before I could protest he dragged me out of the club.

He's so Jealous.

A/N: Another imagine finished! Yehey! Can I get a thanks? Just kidding. Wow... three imagines published in a day.

For all of you, thank you for reading this book of imagines. Just continue to vote and comment. I love reading comments even if I have none. x

Ask me anything but on private. I don't accept request on the comment box. Thanks!

-P.S. -I don't make dirty imagines. I'm still 12. So that's out of the league. ;)

bYe ! :D

I L O V E Y O U A L L < 3 < 3 < 3

~Allaine xx