100.) Thirty Minutes

A/N: is it just me or is the pic above is to die for? in simple terms, i would die for harry styles! Enjoy.

》》》》》♡《《《《《

》》》》》♡《《《《《

Harry's POV

"Baby." I whine, as soon as the elevator opened, trying to catch up with her.

She has that emotionless look on her face again and it's making me nervous.

"Y/N." I loudly whine her name, still following her until we got out of the hotel we're currently vacationing at. The soft but warm breeze from the sunset hugged our bodies and the calm sounds of waves can be heard around.

She still hasn't said anything so I quickly jog in front of her, blocking her way. She is looking past my shoulders and into the ocean instead.

"I'm sorry." I pout, slightly frowning.

Her eyes met mine making me gulp. She does not look mad at all. In fact, she has that poker face on. She's completely emotionless!

Her reaction is not new to me because I met her like that. She barely shows emotions. It's weird, yes but I learned to love that about her.

I look down seconds later not bearing to fight back her stare. I am still pouting, waiting for her to say something.

"Who is that?"

The thing is, she caught me talking to one of the girls who is also having their vacation here. Unluckily, I already met her a few times here in this resort because she keeps coming near me and even have the guts to talk to me.

It's honestly not my fault because first and foremost, she's the one who started flirting. I did not give any kind of reaction that would make her think that I have an interest on her. I even said that I'm taken but she doesn't care.

I, soon, got irritated and snapped at her, telling her to leave me alone. She just chuckled at my sudden burst and told me I'm cute. Fortunately, today was her last day here and I highly favored that. But as soon as she enters her room again - we are on the same floor, by the way - , I saw Y/N at the middle of the hallway, looking at me.

"I don't know her, baby." I answer, meeting her eyes again.

She hums and nods, still looking blankly at me. I can hear my heart pounding against my chest, slowly realizing I really am nervous.

Sighing, I start explaining, "She keeps coming near me whenever I'm strolling alone. I already told her to stay away from me but she still did it."

"Why are you even walking around alone?" she blankly reply back making me gulp once again.

"Niall has Kathleen. Louis has Eleanor. Liam and Zayn are nowhere to be found. Gemma and Mom are in their rooms
I want to be with you but you're resting." I explain, really showing her how sad I am. "B-Baby." I said, bravely taking a step forward. "Sorry."