22.) Mall

Y/N's POV

Me and Harry were walking around a mall, holding hands.

"Babe, I want to treat you." He suddenly said.

"Treat me? For what?" I asked, tightening my hands on his.

"For taking care and love me." He gave me a dimpled smile.

I smiled and pinched his cheeks, "Aww, thank you. But no you don't have to do that."

"Why not?" He frowned.

"Because if you mean 'treat'. Its like your buying the whole mall for me and I don't want that to happen." Because its true, the last time he 'treat' me, we went home having fifteen boxes full of things he wanted for me.

He laughed, his arms sliding in my waist then he pulled me closer. "But I want to."

"No Harry." I answered, looking up at him.

"Please? I promise this will be the last time."

I chuckled, "That's the same thing you said to me last time."

He seemed to gave up but he doesn't. "Whatever. I'll still treat you." He started to tugged me as we both ran inside the mall.

The first store we have went is full of my fashions. This is my favorite store in the whole mall. But I didn't let Harry to see me, excited. But he caught me.

"Baby, your eyes is sparkling." He whispered in my ear.

I closed my eyes and giggled, "Get me out of here." I whispered back.

I feel him smirk in my ear, he kissed it lightly and said, "Never."

**

I tried many dresses and have already choose five of them. Harry said he will buy all of that for me but NO, I refused. That's a lot of dresses, for one day.

"Try this one for me." He said. It was a blue plain dress, that goes just above my knee and it has a silver belt around its waist.

"Blue is not my style Harry." I frowned.

"Please? For me? I bet you would look beautiful in that dress." He gave me his puppy dog eyes but I immediately closed my eyes, I would not fall for that. "Y/N, open you eyes."

"No." I whispered. I felt his breath coming closer to my face.

"If you will not try this for me, we'll be kissing in this store for ten minutes and you don't want to be kicked out, right?" I can feel the smirk in his voice.

I opened my eyes and gave him a poker face, "Your an idiot."

He chuckled and gave me a peck, "Now come on. Try this."

I groaned and get the dress on his hands. I said blue is not my style. I opened the curtain in one of the fitting rooms and stripped off my clothes.

When I was only in my undergarments the curtain opened and I squealed. I tried to hide my body behind the blue dress but it was no use.

"Harry! Get out of here." I whispered-yelled.

He was smirking at me, eyeing me up and down. "No need to hide from me babe. I've already seen you naked." He pushed me in the wall as I gasped.

"Harry." I said, eyes widening. Before I tell him to stop, his soft lips was pressed againts mine. The kiss was delicate and full of love. He was holding me tightly from his grasp.

My eyes fluttered close but I fought it, pulling away. "Haz, we're in a mall." Kissing in a fitting room, inside my favorite store just with my undergarments doesn't sound great.

"Just go a bit faster. I'll be waiting for you." He kissed me one more time, before leaving.

I sighed and wore the blue dress. I looked myself in the mirror and tilt my head to the side. Blue looks good on me. My hair is messy, not too messy though and my lips are reddish.

I smiled and thought for a minute. I'm gonna buy this dress and I mean "I" not "Harry". He better not see me wearing this so I quickly changed into my clothes and get out.

When Harry saw me, he frowned. "Where's the dress?" He asked.

"I said, I don't like blue." I lied, then looking beside him. There's three bags. "You bought me again?"

"The five dresses? Yup." He smiled. "Now, let's go."

"Harry. I said, you don't have to buy me anything."

"Too late. Come on now."

"No you go first. I-I still need to pee." I lied again.

He raised his eyebrow. "I'll wait."

"No. Just wait for me in the car. I promise I'll be quick." I gave him a small smile.

"Okay..." he carried the three bags then went out of the store. When he was out of sight, I went to counter and pay the dress.

"You and your boyfriend is a great couple." The cashier said.

"Thank you." I smiled.

She went to wrapped the dress and said, "I've never seen a couple like that since many years ago. I saw the way he looks at you, full of love and care." She gave me a smile. Then she reached something below. "Give me your hand."

I gave her my hand and she gave me a seperate pendant. Its beautiful.

"Its for the both of you."

I shook my head, "No ma'am. Thi-this is too much." I was about to give it back to her but she shook her head, closing my hands.

"Don't worry. I already planned giving it to you since I saw you both entered this store." She smiled. "Now, take it. Don't want to let your boyfriend wait."

I smiled, "Thank you again. I'll come back in this store. Thank you."

"Have a safe trip. Good luck for everything." She gave me the bag and I once again smiled. Then I exitted the store.

I kept staring at the pendant in my hands. I'll always thank that woman. I bet this necklace is so important for her. I never seen a necklace like this before.

**

"Harry, the woman in the cashier earlier gave me this." I reached for my pocket and show him the two necklaces.

He examined it, "It looks beautiful."

"Yeah. She gave it to me because she saw how inlove we are." I blushed, biting my lip.

He looked at me and smiled, "Really?"

I nodded, then I went to get the other half of the pendant. I went to his back and wear it to him. He did the same on mine then he kissed my shoulders.

"Do you think it meant something?" Harry muttered.

"We're inlove." I nodded.

He turned me around and let me face him, "I love you Y/N."

I cupped his face and smiled, "I love you Harry." And we sealed that with a kiss that meant to stay forever.

A/N: OMG! This imagine is so cute! Haha I love it! I hope you love this one too and please keep supporting. You don't know how happy you guys make me!

~Allaine <3