97.) Unexpected [Part 1]

Y/N's POV

"You're going on a date with Harry Styles!" my bestfriend, Shelly squealed as she enter our room.

"What?" I frowned and sat straight.

She was grinning madly, "Yeah, yeah thank me later. You have a date tonight! Now get ready." she motioned me to stood up while I just looked at her. "What? Stand up."

"What the heck are you talking about?"

She glared but sat next to me, "I'm talking about I auditioned you into having a date with Harry. And you got in!" she shook me, "You're so lucky!"

"This is not a funny joke, Shelly stop it." I demanded and rolled my eyes. I leaned back on my bed and held my phone again.

"Y/N, I'm not joking." she took something from her purse and hand it to me. I looked at it and get it. It's a ticket to a dinner and the carnival. The other one is named to Harry Styles and the other one is to me. "I'm saying the truth. Now come on, let's get ready." she stood up and lend her hand to me.

I suddenly felt furious, "No!" I snapped. "I'm not going on a date with that jerk! Anyone but him!" Harry Styles is a popstar-asshole. Why would I get a date with him? "He's a dick."

Shelly sighed, "Just a whole night with him. That's it! Come on, this is once in a lifetime."

"Then go on, you go instead of me. I don't like him!" I whined and rolled my eyes again.

"Y/N, I gave them your picture and we don't look anywhere near. So you just need to accept it and-"

"I said no!" I spatted. "Anyone but him. He's an asshole!"

"But that time is just an accident he didn't meant it!" Shelly said back.

"Oh come on! You know more! You know what he did to me like I'm just a dust to walk by. He's rude!"

Shelly started, "I know you don't like him-"

"So why did you auditioned me for this shit? To get bashed by his obsessive fans or to-"

"Let you have a love life." she cut me and I glared at her. That's the dumbest of the dumbest excuse I've heard in my life.

"There's a lot of boys out there! Why him, for goodness sake Shelly! My life would change if they even saw me walking next to him. I don't want that. And he doesn't have manners!"

"But you don't have a choice!"

"Oh, I do! And I said no!" I frowned and sighed heavily. This is really stressing me out. I closed my eyes and relax.

Shelly kept quiet and I felt her standing, "Okay..." her voice was soft. Oh, no. Fuck, not this. "I-I'll just tell them to pick another girl." she's trying to make me feel guilty.

I know she worked hard for this thing, I think she even auditioned but never had the chance. Instead, it's me; the unlucky of the unluckiest.

Maybe I could give this douche another chance? My bestfriend worked hard for it but I rudely declined. Wow, I'm a great bestfriend.

Yeah, I think I should try this one out but I wish I will not regret it.

"Shelly." I stopped her before she walk out of my door. I know she had a successful smile on her lips right now. "I'm willing to try."

**

"Shelly, I can't fucking see him. Where is he?" I hissed at my phone as I looked around. I can't see my 'so called' date. Maybe I should go home now.