Venue on a cliff side

You had been standing in front of your mirror for at least thirty minutes, looking at every angle of yourself. You wanted to look your best, it was an important occasion, after all. The wedding of the Malfoy and Black families had finally arrived. Of course, you wanted to look flawless like everyone else. 

"Miss (y/n), there is no need for you to stress about your attire. You look stunning," Mildred reassured. "The outfit that Mrs. had tailored compliments you entirely. It fits like a glove."

"Thank you, Mildred," you looked over your shoulder and smiled at her. "Going from a flamboyant dress with a snake on the back to a luxurious wedding suit, it's definitely a change since last time the Malfoy's and Black's hosted an event."

"That is true. You looked amazing in that dress, but even more in this suit, miss (y/n)," Mildred complimented. "It should be almost time for you and your parents to apparate to the wedding's location, please put your shoes on."

"I know, I know. I was just waiting until the last minute. Heels hurt, after all," you tittered, slipping the equally beautiful shoes on. "...Final check of the outfit as a whole, how do I look?"

"As I've said, you look breathtaking, miss," she nodded with a grin. "May I ask why you're so focused on your appearance? Is there perhaps someone's eye you wish to catch..?"

"Mildred!" you exclaimed, hiding your face in your hands. "...Maybe."

"Oh! Miss (y/n)! That's wonderful news!" Mildred headed towards you and took your hands, holding them firmly in hers as she looked at you with an awed look. "I should expect this, you're not the little kid I used to watch over anymore. This is so exciting, miss! I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you, Mildred," you smiled at her, feeling a knot in your throat due to her kindness. "You're always so nice to me."

"Don't mention it, miss (y/n)!" she let go of your hands, stepping back. "Now, off you go! I'm sure the person you're trying to impress will not be able to keep their eyes off you like a Niffler with gold!"

You nodded determinedly, heading out of your room towards the main hall of the (l/n) Estate. Your parents were waiting, both of them garnished with stunning clothes and accessories. "Good. What I had tailored for you fits like a glove," your mother nodded as you entered the room, heading towards them.

"Yes, thank you mother," you hummed, standing next to her. 

"Hold on, (y/n). Do not get splinched," she ordered, locking arms with you and your father as he nonverbally apparated. 

The three of you disappeared from the main hall of the Estate with a low crack sound, and an unpleasant second later, apparated in front of a huge wedding venue. The moment you arrived, you were caught off guard by the beauty of the place.

Floating lights and beautiful dark fabrics designed the perimeters of the wedding location, which was on a large ledge of the white cliffs of Dover. Merlin, I expected something grand, but this blows my mind, you gasped, looking around.

A multitude of magic folks were gathered in the large fancy dance floor, all dressed in their most elegant attires. It reminded you of a Victorian waltz. "(Y/n), don't stay behind, let's go," your father called out, walking towards the large arch with dark flowers enveloping it.

"Bat flowers and black Hellebores, what a lovely choice," your mother nodded slightly.

The three of you were welcomed by familiar and intimidating faces from the two host families. "The honorable (l/n) family," Abraxas Malfoy greeted. "We're glad to have you here."

"Abraxas, old friend," your father said, shaking his hand. "We couldn't possibly miss out on this wedding."

"What a beautiful one, it is," your mother added as all three of you saluted everyone. "Walburga, your dress looks enchanting."