Moreid: Crossword Puzzle

⚠️This chapter is ONLY for readers who are 18 and over.⚠️

"Hey pretty boy?" Derek called from the door of his office.

Spencer who was chatting with JJ, Emily and Garcia about their plans for tonight, immediately turned to look at the older male.

"Yeah?" He called, setting the cup of coffee he had in his hand, down on the table.

"Can I see you in my office for a minute? I'm doing a crossword puzzle and I can't figure out one of the words." Derek said, wiggling a pen in the air.

JJ raised an eyebrow, confused.
"Since when does Derek Morgan willingly do crossword puzzles?" She asked.

'Beats me." Spencer shrugged getting to his feet.
Once he had his back turned, he smirked, staring at Derek who looked down at him innocently.

They both knew the crossword puzzle was a lie, Spencer knew exactly what Derek wanted and he couldn't wait to get up there.

As soon as Spencer was inside the office, Derek shut the door, locked it and fixed the blinds on the window so that know one could see inside.

He turned to look at Spencer, and before the two of them could say anything, they were kissing, hard and sloppy open mouthed kisses.

Derek pushed Spencer against the door, wrapping the smaller mans legs around his waist.

Spencer closed his eyes as Derek started to kiss down Spencer's jawline, causing his breathing to quicken.

"D..Derek.." Spencer breathed, feeling Derek now nibbling at his collarbone.

"Hmm?" The dark skinned man asked as he continued to tease Spencer, knowing how much it drove him crazy.

"W..what if they hear us?" He asked, biting his lower lip as Derek ran his tounge up Spencer's neck.

Derek nibbled at Spencer's ear,
"Trust me baby boy, no ones going to know." He whispered, his hot breath causing the younger man to break out in goosebumps.

Derek pulled away from Spencer and without hesitation, tore open the Doctor's button up shirt, revealing his small, but incredibly sexy chest.

Spencer shivered, the cold air hit his warm skin almost immediately.
"You couldnt have at least turned up the heat?" He asked.

"Trust me Spence. We don't need it any warmer in here.." Derek smirked, staring at his coullege hungrily.

Before Spencer could say anything else, Derek had his mouth over Spencer's left nipple, he took it between his teeth and teased it gently causing a moan to slip from Spencer's mouth.

Spencer felt himself tightening in his pants and he was becoming restless.

"Derek..I need you.." he whimpered, reaching down to undo his pants.

Derek grabbed his wrists and pushed them back down.
"Let me."

Spencer watched as Derek began to unbuckle his belt, his hands frantically trying to pull the black band around his waist off.

When it wouldn't come undone, Derek became tired of trying and pulled the younger mans pants down anyway.

Spencer didn't move to take them off, he couldn't wait any longer.

"God damn pretty boy.." Derek growled at the giant length dangling in front of him.

"You didn't wear boxers today?" He asked, biting his bottom lip hard.