Andley: Home birth

Requested

Andy waddled back in to the room expecting to go back to bed but he saw Ashley wide awake sitting on his phone.

"Ashley? What are you doing up?" Andy asks climbing into bed and snuggling into Ashleys shoulder, he saw that he was messaging Jinxx.

"You've been peeing alot the last few hours Andy, I was worried and finally messaged Jinxx. He says to keep an eye on you." Ashley says putting down his phone and lying back to let Andy snuggle into him.

"Why?" Andy questions with twinkling eyes.

"Its early signs of labor. " Ashley says kissing Andys cheek.

"But im not due for another 3 weeks." Andy furrowed his brows.

"Being premature is a real thing baby, and Jinxx told me that your abnormal peeing is a sign. He also said if you see a pink spot on your underwear, your going to go into labor. So make sure next time you go to the bathroom to check okay?" Ashley asks.

Andy nodded. "Alright baby. "

Ashley placed a kiss on Andys cheek and snuggled him more.

Andy fell asleep almost instantly in the warmth of Ashley's arms.
***

Andy awoke with the urge to pee once again,  it was really strong and Andy thought he would pee himself as he ran to the bathroom.

He didn't have time to close the door, he just pulled down his boxers and urinated.

When he finished he flushed the toliet and as told looked down at his boxers.

His heart stopped beating for a moment as he saw the pinkish red spot on his boxers.

"No..no your not supposed to come out for another 3 weeks!" Andy gasped.

It took him a moment for him to come back to reality and he pulled up his boxers.

He washed his hands and brushed his teeth and washed his face.

He decided not to tell Ashley yet, he needed the sleep and it was late at night.

So instead, Andy made his way to the living room to watch television on low volume.
***

Andy had fallen asleep on the couch after watching an entire episode of criminal minds.

He was awoken by a cramp in his stomach and back.

It pulsed and throbbed and Andy clenched his teeth, hissing through the pain.

"No..no..n..not yet it c..cant be" Andy breathed as the pain subsided.

He stood up on shaky legs and waddled upstairs to the bedroom where Ashley was still sleeping.

He shook Ashley gently.

Ashley stirred a bit but didn't wake.

He then tried it again,  a bit harder.

"Ash? Ashley wake up. " Andy says.

Ashley moaned and stirred on the bed "mmm...what is it baby? "

"Ashley its time..." Andy says.

Ashley shot up then and gazed at Andy in bewilderment.

"Are you sure? "

Andy simply nodded.

"Ive went to the bathroom and there was a spot and Ive had a contraction downstairs. " he says.

Ashley grabbed his phone and dialed jinxx's number.

"Jinxx, its time." Ashley says.

There was silence for a moment and Ashley growled.