Malec: happy birthday alexander

SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!
-
-
-

"I have a suprise for you Alexander. " Magnus calls from the other room.

Alec who was sat on the bed put his book down and smiled.
"Really?  I do love suprises." He called back.

"You ready?" Magnus asks teasingly.

"Stop teasing me and show me already. " Alec laughs sitting up straight.

Suddenly the song Bootylicious (I think I spelled that wrong) by Destinys child began to play out of thin air and the bedroom door flung open wide to reveal Magnus in something that made Alec's jaw drop to the floor and made his heart beat hard against his chest.

He was wearing an extremely tight sexy black laced dress so tight that it fit his curves perfectly, along with heels, lots of glitter and a full face of makeup, his cat eyes shone under all the eyeliner and Alec almost fainted in amazement.

"I..I..I.." Alec stammered in complete bewilderment. 

"Like what you see?" Magnus asks crawling up to Alec like a cat.

"Y...yeah...you look...great." he stammers in shock.

"Happy Birthday Alexander. You didn't think I would forget would you?" He smiles running his tounge along Alec's earlobe.

Alec could feel his member begin to tighten uncomfortably in his pants.

"Thanks for remembering. " he winced.

Magnus began taking Alec's clothes off one by one and tossed them on the floor leaving Alec completely naked underneath him.

"I have something very special planned for you darling. Just lay back and I'll take care of everything. " Magnus says hoarsely.

He leaned down and kissed Alec hard and sloppily on the lips.

Alec kissed back with so much heat Magnus let out a loud moan into his mouth.

He slid his hands under the dress to find out that he was also wearing a pair of lace panties.

He slid his hands inside of them as Magnus hovered above him kissing down his temple and chin and ran his hand over Magnus' hard member.

Magnus let out a loud moan of pleasure and began grinding up against Alec.

Alec slid the panties down over his ankles and over his legs and tossed them on the floor.

When he couldn't get the dress off he tore it in half and threw that on the floor too.

Magnus who was extremely turned on began sucking and biting down Alec's neck which caused Alec to whine in pleasure and dig his fingers in his mates back.

Magnus licked his way down to Alec lower waste leaving trail of slober on his chest and stomach.

Without saying a word he turned Alec around on all fours and began peppering kisses down his back.

"M..Magnus...I need you." Alec shuddered.

Magnus smirked from behind and magicked up a bottle of self heating lube. Cinnamon flavored to be exact and squirt it onto his 3 fingers which he than began to rub around Alec's moist rim.

Alec felt the heat instantly and began to whine.

"F..fuck thats hot, thats really hot..." he cried out.

Magnus bent down, spread his cheeks open and began licking around his rim.

Alec let out a high pitched whimper and squeezed the sheets tight as Magnus' scalding hot tounge massaged his anus.

"F..fuck. Magnus quit teasing me!" Alec demanded breathlessly.

Magnus obeys and took his tounge out and replaced it with the tip of his hard throbbing member.

He began pumping slowly in and out of Alec in a steady rhythm causing Alec to cry out in pleasure.

"Fuck Magnus..." he cried out breathlessly.

Magnus began going faster and started spanking his cheek teasingly.

Alec took his his throbbing member in his hand and began pumping up and down as Magnus thrusted inside of him.

He felt his legs begin to shake and his entire lower area start to tingle as he started reaching his climax.

Suddenly he heard Magnus cry out and felt a hot liquid shoot inside of him.

That was when he too let out a loud cry as he was suddenly overwhelmed by pain and pleasure and shot cum over his hand.

Magnus pulled out and snatched Alecs hand and pulled it to his mouth and than licked it off himself.

After that he layed Alec down and put his mouth over Alec's cock.

Alec shut his eyes and groaned out breathlessly, still orgasiming from a few seconds ago.

Magnus ran his tounge over the tip and Alec let out a loud cry.

He than began to move his head up and down which caused Alec to cum again into Magnus' mouth.

Magnus took his mouth off of his member and swallowed.

He than began kissing down Alec's shaking thighs and made his way back up to Alec's lips.

He kissed Alec sexy, deeply and sloppily, their tounges clashing for dominance, their swollen, puffy lips parting every so often for air.

After a few minutes of kissing Magnus fell against Alec as they both tried to catch their breath.

"T..that was..that was amazing. " Alec pants breathlessly.

Magnus smiled up at Alec with shining eyes.

"I know I gave you a birthday present at dinner, but this, this was what I had been planning for months. This is what I was nervous for the entire day. I was afraid you'd think I was weird." Magnus frowned.

Alec smiled at his mate lovingly and stroked his cheek with his thumb. "There was no need to nervous. Id never think you were weird. " Alec smiled.

Magnus smiled down at Alec once again and said one last time "Happy Birthday Alexander. " Before he kissed him again until they both fell asleep in eachothers arms.
-

Hey guys! I really hope you liked it! :)

If there are any spelling errors im sorry, I'll try and fix them when I can ♥