Moreid: Birthday Sex

"I have another surprise for you Spencer." Derek peers from the bathroom doorway.

Spencer was sitting on their bed reading a novel, he put it down with a grin.

"What is it?" He smiles.

Derek opened the door, Spencer swallowed hard admiring Dereks body.

He was wearing only boxers and nothing but, which made Spencers dick tighten uncomfortably in his pants.

He bit his bottom lip hard staring at him, and he couldn't look away.

"Like what you see pretty boy?"
Derek asks, posing for the younger man.

Spencer nods, and Derek crawls onto the bed, tugging on the collar of Spencers shirt.

He brought his face close to Spencer's so that their noses touched and Spencer could feel Derek's breath tickle his hungry lips.

"Ready for your last birthday gift?" Derek asks, biting his lower lip as he looked his boyfriend up and down.

Fucking him with his eyes.

Spencer swallowed hard and nodded.

Derek kissed Spencer then, hard and sloppy, he ran his hands up Spencer's shirt, trailing his fingers across his warm flesh.

Spencer shivered, his touch was cold.

Derek began unbuttoning his mates shirt, not breaking the kiss and threw it onto the floor beside them.

He shoved Spencer down onto the bed, kissing him hard and rough

He bit the bottom of his lip and tugged at it with his teeth, Spencer moaned into Dereks mouth, wanting more.

Derek ran his hands down Spencer's flat stomach and into his pants.

Spencer felt Derek rub his uncomfterably hard bulge and he groaned with pleasure.

Derek began pulling off his pants and boxers, when he got them off he tossed them aside and licked Spencer's earlobe, trailing his tounge to his neck where he burried his face into the crook of it, sucking and nibbling the flesh there.

Spencer moaned loudly and Derek licked the hickey he had just made.

He licked down Spencer's chest, before sucking and biting his skin, leaving a trail of hickeys behind in a trail of his own slobber.

Spencer ran his hands down Derek's bare back and grabbed his ass, squeezing it.

Derek smiled up at him as Spencer slid his hands inside his boxers.

Derek hummed with delight as he massaged his bum and started pulling them off.

"You make me so horny." Spencer murmured. The innocent doctor with an IQ of 187 everyone knew and loved, long gone.

"Turn around pretty boy." Derek smirked.

Spencer did as told, he got on all fours and Derek crawled behind him.

Spencer yelled with pleasured surprise, throwing his head back as he felt Dereks tounge around his puckered rim.

"Derek!" He moaned loudly.

Derek smiled as he rubbed three fingers around his entrance.

Spencer winced gripping the sheets and sighed breathlessly in delight.

He felt Derek's fingers slide inside him, he felt himself get wetter and immediately he wanted more, his entire body tingled with pleasure.

"Do it Derek! Please I need you!" The young Doctor cried helplessly.