Malec: Alec's demanding side

Smut warning! 

Requested

"I'm home!" Magnus cried happily shutting the door and taking off his jacket.

Chairman Meow darted towards Magnus letting out a loud yowl of happiness to see that his owner had finally arrived home.

"Hey Chairman. " Magnus smiled scooping the grey and white feline into his arms, petting him gently, Chairman purred in delight.

Alec slid across the wooden floor with his socked feet and crashed directly into Magnus and Chairman Meow, which caused the cat to chirp in protest and leap from Magnus' arms.

Magnus was taken by aback as Alec slammed his lips into his own and yanked him close.

Alec kissed Magnus roughly which suprised Magnus because Alec had never kissed him this roughly before.

Magnus pulled back in shock and stared Alec in the eyes.

"Alexander!" he breathed.

"Maggieeeeeee!!!!!!" Alec cries squeezing Magnus' bum.

Magnus yelped not expecting that.

"What is up with you?" Magnus laughs, out of the two months they had been dating, he had never seen Alec like this before.

"I'm so horny! Mags pleaseeee!" He moans.

Magnus grins from ear to ear "You're serious..?"

"Yessss Magnus! Please, fuck me."
Alec groaned.

Magnus was amazed.

Alec kissed him again, hard and demanding.

"Right here? On the floor?" Magnus laughs mid kiss.

"I dont care, I just want you to fuck me...Magnus... my dick is tight and keeps getting tighter. It hurts against these tight pants ughh!" He whines, wanting to tear them off.

Magnus kept his lips shut as they kissed, just to get on Alec's nerves a bit, and it was working.

Alec licked Magnus' lips biting them, which caused Magnus to groan and for Alec to slide his tongue inside.

Their tounges battled for dominance and their teeth clashed with each movement.

Magnus grabbed Alec by the belt loops and pulled him in close.

Alec felt Magnus yank off the belt and unbutton his jeans, dropping them to the floor, all without breaking the kiss.

Alec stepped out of the jeans and kicked them across the floor.

Magnus had already magicked off his jeans so when Alec reached for the buckle, he got Magnus' hard member under his underwear instead.

Alec scooped Magnus in his arms, still kissing him.

He managed walking out of the room and going up the stairs carrying and kissing Magnus.

He took Magnus and shoved him onto the bed, Magnus moaned into Alecs mouth from the impact.

Alec ran his hands down Magnus' chest and down his flat stomach.

He stopped at his underwear and slid his hands inside, exploring the inside.

Magnus moaned in pleasure as Alec ran his palm over his tightening penis.

Alec pulled his boyfriend's underwear down and over his ankles and feet, they landed on the floor with a soft plop.

He brought his hands back up and placed them on either side of Magnus and hovered above him so Magnus could take off his boxers.

Magnus kissed Alec rougher and grabbed Alecs waist, squeezing it.