Andley: Bedtime...or is it? ;) (SMUT WARNING)

WARNING:SMUT

Andy shoves Ashley onto the bed not breaking the kiss, Ashley lets out a single moan in pleasure.

He could feel Ashley's tounge brush against his ,dominating.
Andy bit his lip gently as he began to tear off his own shirt, and tossing it onto the floor folowed by his pants, and boxers.

He slid his hands down into the older mans pants and explores inside, he could feel Ashley tighten and that was when he began unbuckling his skinnies.

He managed to get them off several seconds later and now he hovered over Ashley's naked body, kissing him roughly and sloppily on the lips.

He made his next move on the crook of his neck, sucking the flesh there. Ashley cried out in delight and dug his fingers into Andy's back.

Next Andy began licking down his chest and stopped to suck and bite his flesh making a trail of deep Purple hickeys on his stomach.

He licked his Outlaw tattoo just above his belly button and than he made him get to his hands and knees.

"I want you so fucking bad Ashley Purdy." He smiled cheekily sliding 3 fingers inside him.

Ashley sighs in pleasure as he rubs there with his fingers making his whole body tingle.

" So good Andy uhh.." he moans.
Andy licked his pale cheeks and bit them, Ashley yelped.

He ran his other hand down his back and on his cheeks than down his legs as he felt Ashley shiver.

"Im..im ready" Ashley chokes out gripping the bed sheets.
Andy pulls out his fingers, and slid his dick inside him.

"Ohh baby, fuck me so hard" he groans.
"Im going to fuck you numb Purdy boy" he smirked.

He slowly slid his dick out, gripped his cheeks and slammed into him causing Ashley to scream of pleasure and pain.

"OHH FUCK ANDY MORE, SO GOOD.."
Andy slams into him again and Ashley cries out a second time.

"Fuck me raw bitch!" He screams, gripping the bed sheets so hard his knuckles were white.

"Im so close baby " Andy says bucking into him again.
"ANDY STOP" Ashley screeches.

"No..baby im so close, so fucking close," Andy says bucking him again.

Ashley screamed.
"So close!" He screams repeating the same thing he did before.

He than unexpectedly bucks in and out rapidly causing himself to moan reaching the climax ready to cum and Ashley to cry out in pain and pleasure.
Finally, he cums inside Ashley.

He pulls out than and than gets on all fours and gestures for Ashley to get behind him.

But Ashley kissed him forcefully and shoved him back down.
He was now the top.

"My turn." He smiles.
He does the same Andy had done to his chest and stomach but stops at his dick to rub it.

"Your so hard baby." He smiled.
Andy sighs

"Suck it, please, that feels so good baby. " he groans.
Ashley obeys and puts the tip of his cock in his mouth.
He licks the top causing Him to cry in delight.

"Fuck baby that feels so good, go deeper. "
Ashley smiles and obeys.

He goes in too far and pulls back gagging.
"So romantic, you choose my dick over oxygen. " Andy smiles.

Ashley makes Andy get on all fours, and he does.
Ashley licks and sucks his cheeks before slapping him hard.

Andy screamed and Ashley smirks.
He than slid three of his fingers inside him and rubbed his rim.

"Uhhhh" andy moans.
"Im ready baby" Andy says panting.

"But.."
"JUST GO BABY FUCK ME NUMB"

Ashley shrugged, pulls out his fingers and inserts his dick.
Andy grips the sheets as Ashley slams into him hard.

Andy screamed.
"FUCK BABY"

Ashley repeats this several times before he finally reached the climax and he cummed.

He pulls out and crawls up to lie on Andys chest, where he snuggled in close.

Ashley gazes into Andy's crystal blue eyes and smiles.
"I love you so fucking much batman." He says.

"I love you more Outlaw. "He smiled and kissed Ashley's lips.
After about 3 minutes, They finish.

Andy smiles and asks
"Wanna go again? "