Jindy: 50 shades of Andy?

WARNING!: MAJOR SMUT! DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE GAY SMUT OR SMUT IN GENERAL!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! DONT BLAME ME!

"Someones getting very, very horny tonight. " Andy smirks as Jinxx ties his hands around the headboard of the bed, he was completely naked.

"Its my turn to fuck you raw bitch, get ready" Jinxx smiles deviously.

"Im kinda scared, I never thought id see this side of you its kinky."

"Well, maybe I like kinky" Jinxx smirks pulling off his boxers and plopping them on the floor.

"I have something else, wanna see?" Jinxx smiles.
"Um I don't know...im kinda nervous considering your looking at me like you are going to rape me and you have me tied to a bed"

"Dont be such an idiot Andy, I got Chocolate body paint, I thought of how good it would taste all over that delicious body of yours especially you dick" he smiled tearing the package open.

"Sounds delicious, I wanna lick it off your nipples" Andy smiled.
Jinxx takes the paint brush and dips it in the package.

"Lets start by painting your lips, those plump, luscious delicious lips." Jinxx smiles.

"im ready artist" he smiles.
Jinxx paints the chocolate onto his lips.

"Mmm" Andy hums, tasting the chocolate.
"No dont eat it," Jinxx demanded.

Next he painted around his nipples, than he painted down his chest, on his waste and of course, on his dick.

He dropped the package and brush.
He crawled ontop of Andy being careful not to touch the chocolate.

He than strokes a thumb over His lips, and licks it staring at him cheekily.

"Thats so good I need more." He whispers.
He than licked Jinxx's lips, he heard Andy moan.

"Mmm" he sighs licking his own lips.
He than bit Andys bottom lip, staring into his soul.

He than burried his face into the crook of Andys neck and sucked and bit there.

"Ughhhh baby..." Andy groans.
Jinxx smiles and drags his tounge across Andys chest to Andys nipple.

He licked around it before sucking on it.
Andy gasped breathlessly in delight.

He did the same to the other and than dragged his tounge down his stomach to his waste.

He sucked and licked there before he finally got to his dick.
"Chocolate dick," Jinxx smiles, placing his mouth over the cock.

He sucked the tip hard causing Andy to cry out in pleasure.
He went farther with his dick, he went so far he gagged.

"Oxygen over my dick how romantic" Andy smiles.
"So delicious. " Jinxx smiles.

After all the chocolate was gone Jinxx crawled back up to kiss Andy on the lips.

The kiss was sloppy but still a wonderful kiss to the both of them.

Their tounges brush against eachother battling.
Andy could taste the chocolate In Jinxx's mouth, he savoured the taste.

The kiss lasted about 5 minutes, than Jinxx lie on Andys chest panting.

When their breathing calmed down Jinxx and Andy nose kissed for a bit, staring into eachothers eyes admiring one another.

"Untie me" Andy says.
"No."

"Why? Are you trying to kidnap me or something? "
"No silly" Jinxx giggles.

"Than what..."
"Get ready Andy, that was only a warm up."

Okay, okay I lied, that was no major smut it was more like kinky sex :p and it wasn't Like 50 shades of grey, but who cares?
I apologize for it being so short, im legit falling asleep writing this.
Anyway hoped you enjoyed.