Jemily: "So unprofessional"

In this oneshot, JJ isn't married to Will.
They did however date in the past, but it didnt work out.

Also, this is my first time writing lesbian smut, please bare with me.

(⚠️THIS ONESHOT IS FOR READERS 18 AND OVER ONLY!!!!)
_______________________________________

"We shouldn't be doing this you know.." JJ murmured breathlessly against her colleagues lips.
"We might get caught.."

"What are you talking about Jayge? This is our hotel room, it's not like anyone's going to just walk in here." Emily chuckled, reaching a hand up to brush a strand of blonde hair away from JJ's ocean blue orbs.

"Actually, they can.. we're working a case, just..you know, taking a lunch break." JJ said, gazing at Emily's pink lips that were swollen from kissing.

"Exactly. Which means we have about 45 minutes to ourselves before we have to get back to work." Emily explained.

"Em.." JJ hesitated, looking towards the door a few inches away from them.

"Relax baby." Emily cooed softly, running her thumb over JJ's cheekbone.
"For all the team knows, we're having lunch."

JJ exhaled sharply, and turned to Emily, smiling at her.
"Well what is it your going to have for lunch?" She asked curiously.

Emily smirked at the blonde woman in front of her and licked her lips hungrily.
"My favorite dish.."

Just like that they were kissing again, at first slow and passionate, and then it grew more heated, more..sexy.

Emily pushed JJ against the door, kissing her hard and sloppy, wanting this woman so badly. She couldn't wait any longer.

"Em.." JJ moaned as Emily sucked at the flesh on her neck, sucking at the spot just under her ear.

Emily felt her lower parts tingling, the sound of JJ's moans alone were enough to send her over the edge.

She needed this woman, and she needed her now.

Emily tore away from JJ and tore open her button up shirt, revealing her incredibly sexy chest.

She tossed the shirt, sending it flying across the room and started to undo her bra, struggling with the clips.

"Here." JJ smiled reaching behind herself to unclasp it herself.

"Thank God. I was about to tear it off myself." Emily admitted causing JJ to chuckle.

"I'm glad you didn't this bra is really expensive." JJ said as she tossed it to the ground.

"Don't care." Emily said, pulling JJ in for a quick kiss before she started to kiss down her chest, sucking at her collarbone.

JJ bit her lower lip, groaning in pleasure as she felt Emily's teeth sucking at her chest.

"Emily!" She cried in surprise when she suddenly felt her nibbling on her nipple.

Emily looked up at her, smirking against her breast.

"Q..quit teasing..I.. I cant take it anymore.." JJ whimpered as Emily moved to her other nipple.

"Getting impatient are we?" The dark haired woman smirked.

"Shut it." JJ laughed.

Emily slid her hands into the waistband of JJ's pants and began to undo her belt.

As soon as she had the belt undone and off of JJ, she picked up the blonde female, her hands cupping her bum, and brought her to the bed.

Emily quickly undressed herself and climbed on top of JJ, her hair dangling in JJs face.

"This is so unprofessional." JJ giggled as Emily pressed her lips onto hers.

"Not if no one finds out." The older woman grinned.

She began making her way down JJ's chest, peppering kisses over her stomach.

Emily pushed open JJs thighs, and without warning, ran her tounge over the younger womans vagina causing her to suppress a low, dirty moan.

"God you're so sexy JJ." Emily whispered softly, pulling at her lips with her teeth.

"Em!" JJ whined, digging her fingernails into her shoulders.

Emily pushed her tounge inside JJ and began to massage her clit slowly, making JJs feet curl.

"Holy fuck.." JJ cursed, tossing her head back as Emily ate her out.
She could feel herself already getting close.

"Em..I.. I'm gonna.." JJ panted, her back arching as Emily picked up speed.

"Go ahead baby." Emily smirked, her fingers deep inside JJ.

Before JJ could speak, she came, hard and long.
"FUCK YES!" JJ cried out in delight, not caring who heard.

Emily didn't stop there, instead she reached down under the bed and pulled out her suitcase.

"W..what are you d..doing?" JJ panted, watching her pull out a purple vibrator.

Her eyes went wide seeing it.
"You brought your vibrator?" She asked.

"What? You didn't?" Emily laughed, turning the vibrator on.
It was quiet but powerful.
JJ found this out when Emily suddenly shoved it inside her.

"Ohhhh Emmm..." JJ moaned, her mouth gaping as the small machine vibrated against her walls.

"You like that baby? You like my vibrator inside you?" Emily purred into JJs ear as she shoved it farther inside JJ.

"Y..yes mommy.." JJ whimpered, burying her face into the crook of Emily's neck.

Hearing JJ call her mommy, sent her overboard, she could feel herself getting close just by the sound of JJs moans.

JJ felt Emily grab her wrist and put it on her vagina.
"While I fuck you with my vibrator, i want you to use those gorgeously long of yours to fuck me." Emily told her.

JJ nodded and began to rub Emily's clit with her long slender fingers, first slowly and then she began to pick up speed.

"Oh...fuck JJ..I'm.." Emily gasped,feeling herself reach her climax instantly.

As soon as Emily came, so did JJ, this time, JJ came so hard, she squirted, soaking the sheets under her, and Emily's vibrator.

Emily collapsed onto JJ as her orgasm washed over her, the both of them a sweaty, panting mess.

A couple of seconds passed before Emily's orgasm passed.

"T..that was amazing.." Emily breathed into JJs chest.
JJ buried her head into Emily's hair and exhaled deeply.

"Agreed." She smiled, closing her eyes, inhaling her scent.
She smelt of cinnamon, sweat and coffee. It made JJ feel cozy and safe. Something she had never felt with anyone before.

The two lay still for awhile, completly forgetting that they were working, so much so, that after a few minutes, they drifted off to sleep, that was until someone knocked on the door.

The two shot up immediately, both frozen, staring at the door, their eyes full of panic.

"Hey, you guys in there?" Derek's familiar voice asked.

_______________________________________

Hey guys, so sorry that was short, I wanted to write something but I'm too tired so I didnt write too much.

Fandom Mpregs, Prefrences& Imagines (REQUESTS OPEN)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara