Cashley: Fight

Trigger warning!

Before Ashley found CC, he was depressed. So depressed he had lost track of the number of times he attempted suicide.
He went to multiple therapists but nothing helped, until the day he met CC, he changed completely, forgetting everything that's ever happened to him, he became...happy.
But what will happen if he looses his only thing that he loves and makes him happy?
_____________________________

Andy pulled up into Ashley's driveway and shut off the engine.
"Hey thanks for the drive home." Ashley smiles.

"N..no problem Ash" He stammered.
Ashley chokes, "Andy, you said you didn't drink, anything"

"I...I had like 3 or 4 bottles and a bit of whiskey...t..thats all"
"AND YOU HAD THE NERVE TO DRIVE ME HOME? ARE YOU INSANE?"

"C..calm down baby" Andy says leaning in to kiss him.
"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?" Ashley yelled.

"Come on baby, you know you want me, dont fight it" he says pulling Ashley in to kiss him.

Ashleys lips pressed against his, his mouth tasted strongly of alcohol and cigarette he was in uttered shock, he couldn't believe this.

And what Ashley didn't know, was that CC was standing on the steps, watching them.

"ANDY! GET OFF!" Ashley cries.
"I want you so...b..bad."

Ashley Knees him in the crotch causing him to scream in agony and clutch there.

"Your such a fucking perv when your drunk Andy you deserve it" he says getting out of the car.

"You shouldn't have done that, I would kill you right here with my hand, but I need to go, y...your lucky Purdy." He stammered starting the engine.

"Fuck you" Ashley growls as he pulls away.
He started up the walkway in anger and discust.

"Have fun tonight?" CC asks.
Ashley gasped and saw CC standing there, his arms folded in front of him.

"CC...it...it wasn't what you think." Ashley says.
"Mhmm okay, and thats why I saw you kiss Andy in the car?"

"CC, please don't do this tonight"
"Um okay and what ignore the fact you are in love with Andy and kissed him while I watched, and save it for another night?"

"Im not in love with him CC!"Ashley demanded, he wondered how long he could control his Anger.

"Yeah, alright, Thats why you kissed him?" CC scoured.
"ugh!! For fuck sakes Christian! He forced me into it, he was drunk, I wanted him to stop!" He cries.

CC laughs aloud, "the one thing about you that I find hilarious. Your so bad at hiding lies I mean at least you could try."

"Im not lying CC why don't you believe me?" Ashley asks
"I saw you kiss him Ash,"

"I KNOW CC! I KNOW, AND IT WASNT ME! HE WAS DRUNK AND FORCED ME TO KISS HIM,I COULDNT MOVE!"

CC laughs coldly.
"Alright I believe you."

"You do?"
"Yeah, I believe that your in love with Andy, you just wont admit it."

"GAHHH! FOR FUCK SAKE CHRISTIAN!" He screams pushing him aside and storming into the house.

"What do you think your doing? " CC demanded.
"Um? Coming into MY house! I live here asshole"

CC goes quiet.

"Im..im sorry. "

"No, I deserve it," he says.

"CC" Ashley squeaks.