Chapter 52

SELENA
I watched Michelle sit outside enjoying her breakfast. I smiled to myself knowing that she was finally happy. I looked out the windows to see the dark sky, with dark clouds scattered. I sighed and placed my bowl in the sink and walked up the stairs into my room. I quickly put on leggings and a long sleeved shirt when I heard the thunder.

I heard the door shut and the lock click as i made my way down the stairs. I heard a clink noise and a mutter of words coming from the kitchen. I heard a heavy sigh and soft foot steps walking towards the stairs and Michelle came into view. She smiled at me and walked faster past me up the stairs. I raised an eyebrow but shook it off and made my way into the family room to close the curtains. I hate looking at the rain.

The sound of fast footsteps filled the house as Michelle ran down the stairs and into the basement. I giggled and walked into the kitchen to fix myself a snack.

I put strawberries in a bowl, and put some in another one for Michelle and made my way to the basement. Walking down the stairs, music filled my ears. I walked into the main area of the basement to find Michelle playing Guitar Hero. She was in the middle of a guitar solo, her fingers moving frantically across the buttons.

"I wanna play!!" I yelled excitedly causing her to jump back and clutch her chest.

"Jesus, Selena! You don't do that to people!" She said pausing her game and looking at me.

"Sorry, sorry. But can i play?" I asked going towards the instruments for the game.

"Of course!" She said as she quit the game to the main screen. I grabbed the microphone and plugged it in. I let her set it up and choose the song.

We played for almost the whole day, switching instruments every few songs. we laughed at each other when we totally sucked and just enjoyed being together.

She quit the game completely and turned off the TV, walking to the stairs with me behind her.

"You might beat me in ping pong, but im better at Guitar Hero. don't deny it, Selena, we both know who's better out of the two of us." She said turning around to face me and stuck her tounge out. I rolled her eyes and grabbed her cheeks in between my hands.

"Stop it! You know I hate when you grab my cheeks." She spat and turned into the kitchen.

"Oh please." I flipped her hair over my shoulder and walked into the family room and sat in a chair.

"You know, Selena, I really love living here with you." She said as I entered the cozy room.

I looked at me over the magazine she was flipping through, and put it down to reveal my smile to her.

"I'm so glad! I love you being here with me!" I said excitedly.

I giggled before she bent down to hug me quickly. I got up from my chair and grabbed the remote and turned the TV on.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked as I flipped through Netflix, sitting back down but on the couch.

"Sure! Can we watch Safe-"

"Haven?" I completed her sentence and she laughed at me.

"You know me, Sel." She giggled as she took a sip of her water before placing it on the coffee table. I clicked play and she plopped herself next to me on the couch.

I smiled down at her before focusing on the TV.

"SAVE HER RIGHT NOW!" Michelle screamed as the movie came to the fire scene.

"SAVE HER DAMN IT!" She yelled again.

"Michelle!" I scolded her and she looked up at me with big eyes.

"Sorry, I'm just, um, sorry." She said as she hid herself deep into the couch, sighing and gasping at the movie.

"That movie never gets old." I explained as I flipped the TV off as the credits appeared on the screen.

"True." She said as she got up from her spot to stretch.

"Now would you like to tell me why you cowardly sunk in your seat, Michelle? It's just me, you don't need to be ashamed of hide away from me." I said as I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Sorry, I just get so excited that I yell at the TV, sorry." She smiled softly at me.

MICHELLE

We took silly pictures and goofed around for a little while.

"I'll see you in the morning, ok?" Selena said as she got up from the couch offering me a hand. I took it and followed her to the stairwell then parted in two directions to our room.

I yawned and placed my phone on my nightstand, going into my bathroom to brush my teeth.

Wiping my mouth with my towel, I walked into my room and got under the covers.

I heard a vibration and reached over for my phone. My eyes peered at the bright light from my phone in my pitch black room.

Can we talk?
****
Hey guys, what is good? sorry for this chapter, it's just a filler.

I'm thinking of writing a new story, it should be out soon!! xx