Chapter 48

*NOT EDITED*
SHELLY
"Jake! I missed you so much!" I yelled as i hugged him tightly.

"I missed you too, babe. I'm sorry i haven't come around lately, I've been busy, but I'm here with you now, and I don't want to be anywhere else." He bent down and kissed my lips tenderly.

He smiled and grabbed my hand and we walked to the backyard. We sat on a tree swing bench that hung from a high branch.

"I remember sitting here telling you how I feel about you and how I wanted to be with you." He said grabbing my hand again and playing with my fingers.

"I remember too." I smiled and he looked at me.

"I love you, Michelle."

"I love you too, Jake." He smiles and kissed me again.

SELENA
I walked out of the studio smiling to myself. This is a brand new me. I want people to know this side of my heart.

I pulled out my phone and called Michelle.
----

SHELLY
"Try this one." I heard Jake say as he placed a spoonful of a substance in my mouth.

"Hmm.. Swedish Fish. Easy one." I giggle and he laughs.

"Alright, Alright. Try this one."

"Oh... a red Sour Patch Kid, and a... grape Skittle."

"Damn, Michelle. You know your candy!" He laughed and I laughed too.

"Alright, last one." I nodded and it was silent for a second.

Then I felt his lips press against mine. I kissed back and I was about to wrap my arms around his neck when my phone rang.

I mouthed 'sorry' to him and he just nodded and smiled and I answered the phone call. His phone rang and he left the room.

"Hi, Selena! How's it going?"

"It is going well. Listen I want you to come to the studio and listen to something."

"I will but I can't drive!" I giggled.

"Oh yeah! I'll come get you. I'm on my way now."

"Ok, bye!"

"Bye!" I clicked end and slipped my phone in my back pocket.

I went to get Jake.

JAKE
"Hey man where are you?" Jason, my friend, on the other like said.

"At Michelle's house."

"What? Why are you still with her?"

"What do you mean?"

"We dared you to ask her out, and you're still with her!" He laughed/screamed into the phone.

"You-you were dared to ask me out?" I heard a soft voice.

I hung up the call and walked over to her.

"Michelle I-"

SHELLY

"We dared you to ask her out, and you're still with her!" The guy on the other line yelled and I heard him.

"You-you were dared to ask me out?" I spoke up trying not to cry.

He hung up the call and walked over to me.

"Michelle I-"

"Save it," I stuck my hand out at him as he tried reaching for me. "Leave." I said pointing my finger to the door.

"Michelle!" I shook my head and kept my finger pointing at the door.

"I'm sorry." He whispered and pecked my cheek. He closed the front door behind him.

I looked down and touched my cheek.

I heard Selena's car horn and I ran out the door and got in the car.

"I can't wait to show you what I've been working on lately. You're the first person to hear it." She says as we walk in the studio.

Selena sits on a couch and pats the seat next to her and I sit. She smiles and nods at the guys in the chair.

Music started to play and I heard her voice:

~What The Heart Wants~

I broke down in tears.
*****
I am so sorry for not updating!!!! I was thinking of this chapter and working hard on it for a while, I am so sorry if it is short! I am on break! So more chapters!!

Shout out to my friend Sophie who helped me write this chapter!!

Love y'all. xx