Chapter 19

MICHELLE'S POV
They stood there, making out. It was so gross. I got a text from my friend, Kate.

K: hey shellyjords! Wanna come over for a BBQ?
M: yeah, sounds great, what time?
K: 2:30
M: kk, see you there!
K: don't forget a bathing suit
M: I won't, peace.

I pushed my phone in my sweatpant pocket and peeked over the railing again.

He flashed me an evil smile when they let go of each other. He kept looking at me, and then Selena turned around.

She looked up at me, her mouth fell open, and she covered if with her hand. Justin put his hand around her waist, and his lips went to her ear.

He said something and she nodded. He pecked her lips and let himself out of the house.

"Michelle, I-" she said, walking towards the staircase.

"Save it." I said and ran back into my room. I slammed the door. I pulled my phone out and called Kate.

"Hello?"

"Kate, it's cool if Selena doesn't come right?"

"Yeah that's cool."

"Ok, and can I bring Cole?"

"Yes! I wanna meet him!"

"Hah, ok see you later, bye."

"Bye" I hung up. Selena kept banging on the door.

"Michelle, open the damn door!" She yelled. I put on my acid washed high wasted shorts and my "Beatles" crop top. I put my shades in my hair, grabbed my phone and bag and opened the door.

She was about to knock again when I pulled the door open.

"Michelle, I'm sorry! Please, I'm sorry."

"Why are you saying sorry to me?"

"I- I don't know. I'm just really sorry! Please, I'm sorry, Michelle." She begged.

"Don't say sorry to me. You should be saying sorry to yourself. You always told me that I could turn to you for everything! But here you are going behind my back, with a boy that always breaks your heart! You said you wouldn't get reeled in!"

I pushed past her and went downstairs with her behind me.

"I'm going to Kate's house for a barbecue." I said putting my hand on the door.

"Can I come?" She sighed. Looking down and then back into my eyes.

"No, you weren't invited." I said disgustedly. Opening the door.

"Are you mad at me?" She said close to tears.

"Not mad, just disappointed." I said and slammed the door.

Cole rode up on his skateboard. He lives down the street.

"Hey, Michelle!" He smiled and waved. He kicked up his board and have me a hug.

"I'll get my rip stick." I said and he nodded. I ran to the garage and came out to him.

"You ready?"

"Yeah, just a little nervous." He said looking at me.

"Why?"

"Because it's your friends, what if they don't like me?" Awe!

"Awe, don't worry, they will. I do." He smiled and grabbed my hand. We started riding to Kate's.

SELENA'S POV
I sat up against the front door. Crying. I let my baby sister down, again. The first day I brought him home, Shel disapproved of him. I value her opinion but I can't help it if I love him.

I cried on the floor and looked out the window. Justin pulled up again. He got out and walked to the door. I opened the door before her got there.

"Hey, baby." He smiled and hugged me. He kissed my cheek and walked in.

"So.... What are you doing here?" I said walking and sitting next to him on the couch. He pulled me on his lap and started kissing me. Maybe that'll keep my mind off of the Shel problem, for now.
SHELLY'S POV
Cole and I walked in and my friends ran over to me and hugged me.

"Guys, this is Cole. Cole these are my friends." I said gesturing them to him.

"Hey Cole." Hayley said looking at him. Who am I kidding, they all were.

"Hey, it's nice to meet you guys." He said smiling, they smiled back.

"Shel! We got a dunk tank!" Kate said from behind everyone.

"Awesome! Come on Cole!" I said grabbing his hand and running to it.

"Woah! Cool." Cole said picking up a ball.

"I wanna do it! Carolyn, get in!"

"Kk." She said climbing in.

"Ok, here I go." I said and Carolyn gave me a thumbs up. I picked up a ball. It was wet. Crap.

"Ew." Cole laughed from behind me.

"Here, let me help." He dropped the one he was holding. He grabbed my hand that was holding the ball, and helped me throw it. It dinged and Carolyn fell in.

"Thanks." I blushed looking up at him.

"Yeah, anything for you." He winked. He hugged me and we got food.

The night was great! We took pictures, swam, ate, and played basketball. It was fun. Cole and I rode to my house.

"Hey, wanna come over and watch a movie?" Cole asked.

"Um, yeah sure. Let me ask Selena." He nodded and sat on my curb. I ran up the steps and barged in the house.

I looked around from the front door and I saw Justin, shirtless, on my couch, with Selena on his lap. He was about to pull her shirt off.

"Seabass!" I yelled and ran outside, crying, and ran into Coles arms.
*************************************
Sorry I haven't updated! Trying to update frequently! Love you guys!

Hope you like this chapter! Comment and Vote. Xx.