Chapter 7

MICHELLE'S POV

I can't believe that he kissed me! What the hell! Jessica walked up to me and watched.... Jake. (They're filming)

M: hahahahhah!! That was a good one! Sel winked at me.

J: so is Selena a good sister?

M: yes why wouldn't you think so?

J: because she's dating a bitch. And she doesn't care about anyone but herself. Oh and one more thing.... jakes mine, so back off. have a nice day! She walked of with Jake. But jake let her go and came over to me.

J: hey what's wrong?

M: nothing I'll tell you at dinner...will she be there?

J: no. it's a cast dinner. he smiled to reassure me. I smiled.

M: are you sure?

J: positive! He grabbed both my hands and hugged me again. then the bitch came over once again and broke us apart.

Jessica: so what are we doing here. annoyance in her voice.

J: nothing just talking. he looked at me and rolled his eyes and I giggled.

Jessica: whatever. C'mon Jakey. she tried to be cute, that's my thing.

Jake looked at me, his eyes held sympathy she grabbed his hand and took him away.

"Call me!" He mouthed and I nodded he winked and waved goodbye.

Damn can he just be mine?

-----

SELENA'S POV

"Yo shawty?" I said approaching Shel.

"Hi"

"What's wrong babe?"

"Nothing let's go"

"Ok. Jen, David, leggo!"

"Ight let's head out!" we hoped in the car and I turned the radio on. Classic by MKTO came on and we started singing.

"LIVIN IN A WORLD SO CLASSIC, BABY YOURE SO CLASSIC!" we all screamed so loudly. we laughed and then arrived at my house.

"Davey Baby!!!!!!!!!!" Shel screamed and jumped on his back as he ran into the house and dropped her on the counter.

"Where's mom and dad?" shel asked while getting snacks out for all of us.

"Out" I simply answered.

"Alright. We need someone to make him jealous."

"Not so fast I mean I don't think he's happy with her." I added.

"I agree with Selena. He kissed me cheek and hugged me tight but you know." our mouths hung open when Shelly said that!

"He kissed your cheek... did she see it?"

"Nah."

"Good but I mean maybe we shouldn't try to make him jealous. maybe try to show him what he's missing." davey said

"That's kinda what jealous is David." Jen said.

"Oh. Well, look when you're with him, act like you're not interested, or just not act interested in him." Jen said and we all agreed.

"Ok I'll try but I'll do it tomorrow I don't wanna do it at the dinner."

"Ok"

"Guys! It's 5:30! dinner starts at 6:30 we've gotta go! it takes about a half hour to get there!" Jen yelled and we all ran to the car.

-----

SHELLY'S POV

We got there at 6:20 because of traffic and got quickly seated in a private room. Everyone was there. we said our hellos and sat down and ordered.

"So what happened earlier you said you'd tell me." Jake whispered and I could feel his hot minty breath on my skin I just wanted to pounce on him and kiss him.

"Oh right... so when you were filming I was talking to Jessica. She was saying something's that-" I was cut off.

"Hello family!" Someone's voice came chiming in and I looked at Selena, David, and Jen.

----------------------------------------------

Oh no!!!! So today in school, my best friend in I, were talking about our books and our teacher said she wanted to read her book! We were laughing so hard! Hit her up! Her book is called "Cars" it's about Harry Styles!!