Chapter 5

SELENA'S POV

S:thanks so much for having us Jake, it was very fun. I flashed him a smile. He smiled back and hugged me. I said good bye to everyone and that just left Shel to say her good byes.

SHELLY'S POV

I walked over to Jake.

J: hey. He said softly as he jammed his hands into his pickets while he looked down.

M: what's wrong?

J: I just wished we coulda, maybe, talked more? he ended it like a question.

M: well I mean I'll be going to the set a lot so we'll see each other then.

J: will you be there tomorrow?

M: oh. Uh yeah.. sure. I smiled, he blushed and smiled back. We hugged again and he held my hand and walked me to the car.

J: see ya tomorrow! he said still holding my hand.

M: ok, see ya tomorrow Jakey! I said trying to be cute after I looked at Selena and she gave me a look. That's what she meant. he smiled again and hugged me again, I got in the car and waved goodbye.

2 YEARS LATER

SELENA'S POV

S: SHEL GET IN THE CAR! I screamed through the house. she ran down the stairs and grabbed my hand pulling me to the to the car.

We arrived shortly after and she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the door, she seems excited!

SHELLY'S POV

I ran in and jumped on David (Henrie's) back.

"Yo!!"

"Hey David!"

"What are you doing Shelly Bean?" That was his nickname for me! I have one for him, too.

"What does it look like davey baby?" He just laughed at the silly name. I climbed off and hugged Jen.

"Shel, what's going on babe?" she sat down and I sat down next to her.

"Talking to 'my sister', what about you Jen?" I emphasized the sister part because ever since we met, we've gotten really close.

She winked at me and gave me a "salute" and smiled at me. We laughed.

"Is Jen hassling you Mush?" Selena said and sat down. I love that nickname, just like Shelly Bean.

She placed me in her lap and kissed the back of my head playing with my hair. we have the same dark thick hair.

"No."

"I wanna join!" David walked over.

"When are we filming the next scene?" Selena spoke up from behind me.

"In five minutes." Answered Jen and Sel nodded.

"Where's jake?" I asked looking at David and Jen.

"Well, he's waiting for someone "special" he said with quotations. I looked a little confused.

"Don't worry she'll be here soon, you know what I mean Shelly Bean?"

"HAHAHA 'know what I mean "SHELLY BEAN' that's hilarious good one David!" Jen said as she laughed. Sel laughed hard also. And soon David and I did too.

There wasn't anything funny about it, but Jen is funny like that.

Soon I heard Jakes' voice and a girl giggling.

"Oh great she's here." David muttered. I looked at him and he didn't look happy and neither did Sel and Jen.

I turned and saw it.

*************************************

OOHHH! What do you guys think? What should I out in the next chapter? Comment below lovies!