Chapter 59

'What I've learned, is so vital, more than just survival, this is my revival'

Selena's new album, Revival, was pouring out of the speakers in my room.

I'm not just saying this because she's my sister, but I'm in love with the album.

It's 100% her, and I'm so proud of that.

She was nervous to release it for the public, but it's December now, and the success is very great!

A few weeks ago, we went to see Taylor for her birthday, and she looked amazing as always.

I haven't seen her for a while since she was traveling all over for the last leg of her 1989 World Tour which ended a short while ago.

I also haven't seen Gina in awhile. I haven't talked to her since she came over that day. She's been over, but I'd be at a friend's house or doing something around the house.

She comes around twice a month maybe. She's busy with school and is swamped with work.

'Your lies are bullets, your mouth's the gun'

Selena also hasn't been around, she's never home anymore.

She's been doing so many interviews for Revival and traveling to promote it. And she's also a performer for Jingle Ball. I go with her to the show and watch, and as much as I love seeing her do what she loves, I love doing things together like we used to.

'Can't keep my hands to myself'

The third track, Hands To Myself, boomed from the speakers. I got up and danced around, singing, and then the door opened, and Selena walked in. 

She stared at me for a minute then sang with me.

"What's up?" I asked turning Same Old Love off to talk with her.

"I have to go to Atlanta to promote the album." She said cautiously.

"Ok." I answered, picking up my phone. to go on Instagram. Taylor posted a picture of her, Austin, and Calvin with a snowman. I liked it, and looked at Selena.

"I'm leaving in a few minutes."

"Why do you wait until 5 minutes before you have to leave?"

"I don't know, I'm sorry, but someone's here to hang with you." She answered, walking to my bedroom door.

I just ignored her and scrolled through Tay's feed, liking her pictures. I miss her terribly.

"Why are you blowing up my phone, Shel?" Taylor's voice came from the door frame.

"Taylor!"
****
I know. I know it's been a while since I've updated! Don't hate me. School isn't good right now, friendships are bad, and my writer's block was strong for so long. I'm back now, small chapters will come until I hit the big ones.

Vote, Comment, Love me!!

xx