Chapter 28

SHELLY'S POV

You've gotta be kidding me right now. Why do these girls have to be here right now? They ruin my life.

"Hello, Bridgette." I faked that bitch a smile.

"How are you doing?" Her clique circled around me.

"Like you care." I spat throwing my towel into the garbage.

"Now, Michelle. No need for that. I do care." She tried looking innocent and the girls snickered.

"Bridgette, don't pretend, ok? I know all the shit your capable and I don't give a shit about what you have to say, so stop trying because it's getting old, just like your coupons for CVS makeup."

I pushed past her and the other girls and walked out of the bathroom. Selena was looking at her phone when I sat down. Her beautiful brown eyes looked up at me. She looked worried.

"What's wrong?"

"Hate." She answers bluntly.

"Oh I'm sorry."

"It's cool. In used to it, I guess."

"Oh." I'll tell her about what happened in the bathroom later.

"You were in there a while, everything ok? Do you have a tummy ache? Are you on your period?" She whispered the last two things.

"NO!" I giggled and I gave her a look.

"You are?" She raised her voice.

"No." I hissed. She giggled and started slicing her chicken.

"So, you were gonna say something earlier, what was it?" She asked placing the chicken in her mouth.

"Oh, yeah. You know how I end school on Tuesday?" She nodded outing another piece in her mouth.

"Well, I signed up to be in a talent show at school on Monday."

"Wow! That's great!" She smiled and took a sip of her drink.

"Yeah, I got a ticket for you."

"Oh, thanks." She said looking down.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know if I can come."

"Oh."

"I'm sorry. I'll try my hardest to get there, I promise."

"It's ok." I said eating my food. The rest of the evening we just say in silence, a good silence, though.

"You ready to go?" I nodded and she called the waitress over.

"Here you go Selena, it was so nice meeting you, hopefully I can see you again and maybe we could hang out!" She said super fast and Selena just nodded and walked past her. I was outside waiting for her.

"Let's go." I took her hand and we got in the car.

SELENA'S POV

I really wanna come see her in the talent show on Monday, but I don't know if I could come. I mean, of course I want to come, but I need to finish my album. I'm very proud of it. So far, it's my 3rd one! I glanced at her. She had headphones in and she was singing along:

And never let you forget it, yeah I-

"Hey!" I nearly yelled to get her attention.

"What?" She pulled her headphones out and looked at me, clearly annoyed.

"Whatcha doing?"

"Practicing." She answered and put then back in. I shrugged and we finally got home.

****

"Shel, do you wanna talk about anything?" I asked standing in the doorframe of her room.

"Yeah. Something happened at dinner."

"What happened?" I sat down on her bed.

"I was in the bathroom long because I ran into Bridgette and her skanks. Basically, she was being a bitch and I was like: 'I don't give a shit about what you have to say it's getting old, just like your coupons for CVS makeup.'"

"Oh! Burn!" I laughed and we did our handshake.

"Yeah, it was awesome."

"Yeah, I bet it was. Ok, get some sleep, it's late." I said getting up.

"Ok." She answer snuggling into her blankets.

"Goodnight." I kissed her forehead and walked to the door.

"Night." She whispered.

"Oh and mush?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't use that language around me." I said and shut the door. I heard her giggle.

*****

Do you guys think Sel will come? Or nah? Sorry I had to do that.

I hope you guys like my other book!

Love y'all. Xx