Chapter 47

NOT EDITED

SELENA
I held Michelle close to me, like she was going to disappear into thin air. Almost desperately holding onto her.

She held me close to. We haven't had a time to sit down and talk about everything. About life, or anything, really. Relationships, well, we all know how that is going, for me anyway.

It was quiet. We sat there; holding onto each other and just my quiet sniffles into her hair and our breathing filled my room. It was a needed silence.

Michelle and I have always had a deep sister connection. We understand each other. We aren't just sisters, but we are best friends, and she is there for me always. And I could never thank her enough for everything.

I heard her laugh slightly. I pulled her back to see if she was ok.

She looked up into my eyes and smiled.

"You ok?" She asked looking at me as concern circled in her chocolate eyes.

"I'm fine. Are you ok?"

"I'm fine, too. I was just thinking about how much better you could be doing." She said laughing.

"Oh. And how so?" I asked laughing.

"Selena there are how many men in the world who would love to love you! To care for you, to be there for you and just to be with you. And I will not say his name because, well, you know.

But like I said, there are plenty of other men. You aren't tied down to one person, especially when they have wandering eyes. Look at Gregg Sulkin for example! You too are so adorable as Alex and Mason and would be so adorable as Selena and Gregg!" She wiggled her eyebrows and I laughed.

"Honestly, you guys were my OTP!" She said with a matter-of-factly expression. I laughed again.

"Selena. You're the most beautiful, amazing and warm-hearted person I know, and you deserve someone who admires and cherishes you. I know it. Your friends know it. Mom and dad know it. And so do you." I smiled at her and she smiled up to me.

"Sel, you need to open your eyes and see what is happening to you. You gave him so many chances, and now its time to give someone new a chance." She said looking at me, searching for an answer. I just sat there and let what she said sink in.

"You're right, you're completely right. Thank you." I said hugging her again. She hugged me back and then we both pulled back.

"Goodnight, Sel." She said getting up and walking to my door.

"Goodnight, Michelle, thank you."

"Anytime." She said and left, closing the door behind her.

*****
SHELLY
I woke up and went straight to Selena's room. Not there.

I heard clinking of pans in the kitchen and knew she was there.

"Morning." She said and smiled.

"Morning." I said returning the smile.

"Listen, I have to go to the recording studio today, so I'll be home a little later, ok?" She said placing a glass of orange juice in front of me.

"Yeah." I sighed taking a sip of the drink.

"Ok, I'll see you later." She said hugging me quickly before leaving.

I sat at the table, staring into space when the doorbell rang.

I opened the door to be greeted with a familiar scent.

"Miss me?"

"Jake!" I screamed jumping onto him.
******
it's been awhile!!!! hope you all liked it!

love y'all. xx