Chapter 2

MICHELLE'S POV

I walked into the gym and met with my team. We joked around and then someone walked into the gym, Selena.

S:hi. uh, sorry to interrupt but Michelle you left your water in the car. She walked over to me and everyone stared at her.

M: thank you. I glared at her and said through gritted teeth. I could tell it was awkward.

S: here. She said trying to lift up spirits.

Girl: OMG SELENA GOMEZ!!! A girl from my team, Anna, screamed.

S: yeah hi! it's nice to meet you all. she smiled her beautiful white smile.

A: CAN WE GET AUTOGRAPHS???

S: haha sure, anyone got a pen?

J: I do! A girl named Jamie said and handed Sel the pen. She signed all of them and took a picture with them too.

S: ok I'm sorry to interrupt! I better be going now, um I'll pick you up at 8. I love you. she gave me one of her warm hugs. She walked out and all eyes were on me.

A: dude you're so lucky to have the Selena Gomez as your sister. I blushed.

M: yah I know, it's crazy, she's awesome.

J: hell yeah she is!

M: haha whatever let's not talk about her. Haha better watch where you're going! I said juking out a girl as I scored. I changed the subject because I don't like "gushing" over her.

THE NEXT DAY

SELENA'S POV

I woke up to hear Shel in the kitchen, singing a song. she's good, really good. I got dressed and walked downstairs and saw her writing something down.

S: hmhm! i "cleared" my throat. she looked up at me and hid what she wrote down.

S: whatcha got there? I asked hopping up on the counter.

M: nothin... she trailed off.

S: uh huh. so whatcha doin?

M: nothin...

S: uh huh. so whatcha wan-

M: CAN YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE? She said hopping off the chair and sprinting up the stairs. what the hell was that? She came back after about 5 minutes. her eyes looked puffy, she won't answer if I ask, so I wont.

S: i need to go to the set if you wanna come. I said grabbing my purse. she nodded and proceeded to the car. It was a silent car ride. we arrived 20 minutes later. we walked in and were greated by everyone. Jake came up to...Shel.

J: hey. he looked shy, that's new.

M: hi. She blushed.

MICHELLE'S POV

M:hi. I blushed.

J: how are you? he asked me

M: fine and you?

J: I'm good.. hey wanna have that tour of the sets now? he said eagerly. I nodded and we ran off.

M: no way the lair! I said so happily and I saw him smile.

J: Shel? I looked at him and he kept on going.

J: I like this girl. I nodded.

J: and I don't know what to do.

M: well if you like her, and if she likes you, I say go and ask her out. I shrugged like it was nothing. I don't know if I have feelings for him or not. he's two years older than me, but age doesn't matter if you're in love and besides he probably likes someone else and I shouldn't be feeling this way anyway.

J: ok thanks Shelly! he hugged me and dialed her number and ran off leaving me in the lair. Selena came in and saw me.

S: I know this place is awesome right! I nodded and walked past her.

S: Shelly tell me now. she said once we got home.

M: I think I have a crush on Jake... I blushed feeling stings in my eyes feeling tears swell up.

S: awe! ok. Ok. so what happened! She asked so excited.

M: he asked me about it, I said if you both like each other then ask her out. he thanked me, gave me a hug, (I smiled when I said the hug part) and then ran out of the lair with the phone up to his ear. she looked at me with disbelief.

S: oh my god. That's horrible! and you know I wouldn't want you to date and neither would mom and brian. I nodded and sighed.

M: I really like him. I started to cry.she hugged me. her hugs are so full of warmth. she pulled me back and wiped away my tears.

S: don't worry about it. if he goes out with a girl, it's his loss because you're one smart, talented, beautiful girl I know, she smiled then continued, and any gut would be lucky to be with you. I hugged her.

M: thanks sel. I cried into her shoulder.

S: no problem sis. she smiled and we snuggled on the couch and watched a movie.

----------------------------------------------

So whattya guys think? will Michelle and Jake be together in the future? don't forget this is 2009 so there will still be chance for them in the future.

BY THE WAY: I HAD TO RESTART THE BOOK SO I CAN MAKE IT DIFFERENTLY PLEASE DONT BE MAD!