Chapter 63

Michelle
"I don't know what to believe anymore," I stated, picking my glass of lemonade up and took a sip.

"One day it's one thing and the next it's something different. I'm old enough to know things, you know? I deserve some kind of explanation, I can take it, I'm strong. But leaving us in the dust without knowing where she was going and why, and leaving me to the media to find out?" I said angrily, picking up my burger and taking a bite.

"I know, Shelly," Taylor frowned. Her phone beeped and she looked at me. "What do you say we go? You finished?" She asked, nodding towards my empty dish.

"Yeah, let's dip," I muttered. I hopped off the spinning chair and grabbed onto Taylor. We took a deep breath and opened the door as we walked to the car that was waiting.

The paparazzi camera's were flashing and they were all yelling as we got in the car.

"What are you going later?" I asked her.

"Just going to hang around and watch the AMA's. We can watch together if you want," excitement in her light and happy voice.

"Sure," I mumbled, picking at the rips in my jeans.

I just felt a comforting arm around my shoulders and lips on my temple. I sighed into Taylor as we sat in silence the short distance to my house.

"Any new music, Taylor?" I tried to lessen the dark mood and she just smiled at me.

"I've been in the studio but don't expect me to drop an album," she laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"You suck," I joked as I pushed the front door open.

"Oh, great, you're home!" I heard and I looked up and was meant with those brown eyes that were way to familiar.

"No way," I whispered. My older sister, Selena Marie Gomez, was standing in front of me in a long red dress. Her makeup and hair was done.  She looked absolutely stunning.

"Hi, Michelle," she smiled shyly at me, biting her lower lip lightly.

"You're home," I said as I sauntered into her arms.

I felt hers protectively wrap around me, holding me.

"I missed you so much," I cried into her chest and she soothingly rubbed my head, running her fingers through my hair.

"I've missed you too, Shel," she cooed, pushing me back a little to look at me, her eyes growing really glossy.

"I didn't mean to leave without telling you or anyone, I just held everything in for awhile and needed to get away, so I took care of myself, I'm sure you heard. I wanted it to come from me I just couldn't face you like the first time. I had to do it own my own, but I'm home now."

I hugged her again before pulling away.

"Hi, Taylor," she sniffled and laughed before she was engulfed by Taylor, who wrapped her long arms around her muttering things in her ear, and Selena laughed.

"I know I said I'd be home, but I have to go for the show tonight," she giggled before hugging us both, and kissing my head.

"Make sure to watch!" She smiled before leaving. I turned to Taylor.

"You knew, didn't you?" I squinted my eyes at her.

"Yeah, that's why I made us leave lunch kind of abruptly," she smiled.

"I love you," I said as I hugged her.

"I love you too. What do you say we make some snacks and watch?" she said as she motioned toward the TV. I nodded and we made our way to the kitchen.
~~~~
"Selena's category is being announced!" I yelled.

Taylor came sprinting in from the kitchen and took her phone out, I did the same.

"And the American Music Award for best Pop/Rock Female Artist is... Selena Gomez!"

"YEAHHHHHHHHHH!" Tay and I screamed.

Selena stood up and walked up the stage, grabbing her award, she smiled at the crowd before addressing them.

"In 2014 this stage was actually the first time that I was authentically, 100 percent honest with all of you. I think it's safe to say that all of you know my life whether I like it or not. I had to stop because I had everything and I was absolutely broken inside. I kept it all together enough to where I would never let you down but I kept it too much together to where I let myself down. I don't want to see your bodies on Instagram. I want to see what's in here. I'm not trying to get validation nor do I need it anymore. All I can say from the bottom of my heart is I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to be able to share what I love every single day with people that I love. I have to say thank you so much to my fans because you guys are so damn loyal and I don't know what I did to deserve you. If you are broken you do not have to stay broken. If that's anything whether you respect me or not that's one thing you should know about me. I care about people. Thank you so much for this. This is for you." She concluded and walked off stage, me and Taylor holding each other crying.

I've missed her.
****
selena is an absolute cutie pie who looked breathtaking the other night i cried so hard i love my lil ray of sunshine

this chapter is late, in my interpretation from shell's point of view this is how it happened lol

love y'all comment like