Chapter 18

SELENA'S POV

Last night went well, well at least I think it did. I saw Jake's girlfriend looking at him but he was looking at, Shel. And Shel and Cole were looking at each other admiringly. SO ADORABLE.

I love Jake, he's like a brother to me (and so is David) but I think Michelle is better with Cole. Maybe Jake and Michelle will be together later on in life, but I don think they're right for each other, for now anyway. I mean, Cole and Shel are the same age, while Jake is a year or two older than her.

I was laying in bed when I heard my stomach rumbling. I pulled myself outta bed and crept downstairs. I made myself bacon and sat down. I flipped on the TV and Wizards came on. Might as well watch myself... Yeah that sounded weird. I laughed to myself while I watched the show.

It was already 9:30 am and I've been up for awhile now. Usually, Michelle is up and making breakfast. She had a late night last night, now that I remember. She forgot a reading assignment that's due on Tuesday, she doesn't have school tomorrow, since it was Memorial Day. She was up until 1 in the morning doing it. I felt bad too, because sometimes she would stop, and break down and call my name. I'd come in and calm her down.

Or sometimes I'd here sing. She's a procrastinator.

It was 10 am when I heard a knock on the doorI got up and went downstairs slowly because Shel was still sleeping.

I opened the door to see, Justin. *sigh*

I was about to shut the door, but he stuck his arm out.

"Selena, please."

"Please what, Justin?" I rolled my eyes at him trying to shut the door.

"Just please forgive me!" He begged.

"No, you were making mean comments about MY BABY SISTER!" I tried to raise my voice, but Shel was sleeping.

"It was a mistake! I-I was drunk!" He sighed putting his head down.

"Wow what a great excuse!" I said sarcastically while clapping my hands.

"Selena." He whined.

"Justin. Underage drinking?" I shook my head at him.

"Yes I'm sorry." He looked up at me.

"Ugh, Justin! You do so much shit!"

"And?" He said hopefully.

"And, I can't stop loving you."

"Oh, thank god! Thank you, baby." He hugged me. What did I just do? Ugh! He said so much stuff about Shel, and myself, but you can't help who you fall in love with. He kissed me. I grabbed his jacket and pulled him into the house, he kicked the door shut.

We stood in the foyer if my house, kissing.

MICHELLE'S POV

I woke up to the front door being slammed shut. I got up, and brushed my hair, just in case it was someone important. I walked over to the stairs quietly just in case Selena was talking to someone.

I peeked over the railing and saw Justin, kissing Selena. Oh, and now he's kissing her neck, joyful.

He looked up at me and our eyes met. His one hand on her hip, and the other up to his neck.

He mouthed: your done now. And crossed his finger across his neck, with a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it's short! I wanted to update before tomorrow! Happy Memorial Day!

The next chapter will be longer! Love you guys. Xx

Thanks for 1.6k!