Chapter 38

SHELLY
The sunlight poured into my ocean blue colored room. I sat up and stretched my arms. I groaned as I opened my eyes from the strong sun. I fell back into my bed and reached my arm out to get my phone. I pulled my hand back and clicked the home button.

"Damn." I mumbled under my breath as I looked at my lock screen; Spencer Boldman holding an old fashioned coke bottle. I love him.

I pressed my thumb down on the home button on my iPhone 5s and my screen showed all of my apps. My home screen was a picture of Selena and I; I was on her back and we were laughing. I smiled looking at it.

I quickly changed my backgrounds. I easily put the picture of Sel and I on the lock screen and the picture of Spencer as my home screen. I sighed and got up.

I walked down the stairs, half asleep, and walked into the kitchen. I went to open the fridge when I saw a note-

Sel and Shel,

Good morning girls, I have to run some errands that i should've done a while ago, anyway, I hope you girls have a wonderful day! Hopefully I'll be back soon, but if not, Selena you're in charge.

-mom

Mom I don't care about your errands. I just shrugged my shoulders. I took the note and walked up the stairs, quietly, I wouldn't want to wake the "queen." I walked toward her room and opened the door ever so slightly. She was asleep.

I slipped through the small crack I made, and put the note on her door and quickly walked out.

I walked down the stairs again and walked to the pantry and took out Cocoa Puffs. I took the milk out of the fridge and grabbed a bowl from the cabinet.

I fixed myself some breakfast and sat at the island in the kitchen. I scrolled through Instagram and liked some pictures that Selenators' posted.

"OMG! @michellegomez just liked my post, brb crying"

"You did not just like my picture @michellegomez "

"Pinch me, I must be dreaming because @michellegomez just liked my post"

I smiled and clicked the blue camera button. I scrolled through my photo library and clicked the photo of Selena and I.

I clicked 'next' and started typing my caption:

"#tbt with @selenagomez , best big sister ever, I couldn't ask for anyone else but her, I love you." I smiled and posted it.

I already got likes and comments about how cute the picture was.

SELENA
I woke up and sat up. I stretched my arms out and sighed. I opened my eyes and dropped my arms in my lap. I walked to my bathroom and grabbed my brush. I brushed my hair for a few seconds before placing it down and walking to the door.

I found a note and took it from the door.

Sel and Shel,

Good morning girls, I have to run some errands that i should've done a while ago, anyway, I hope you girls have a wonderful day! Hopefully I'll be back soon, but if not, Selena you're in charge.

-mom

Mom, I don't care about your errands. I shrugged my shoulders and walked downstairs.

I hear little giggles from the kitchen. I walked around the corner and into the kitchen to see Michelle looking at Vine.

I laughed, "what are you laughing at?" I asked grabbing a bowl from the cabinet and walked over to her.

"Stuff." She said before closing out the app and putting the phone down.